Need a Nissan GTR academy version and level 12 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter bugatti1122
  • 5 comments
  • 549 views
Messages
13
United States
Rhode island
Messages
bugatti1122
Hello, I keep trying to do the S lisence test and its hopeless. I really need that Nissan GTR academy version ive been trying for a very long time and its impossible so does anyone have that car for trade? Im offering the following cars: A/C cars 427 cobra thing well its not the shelby in the dealership its the rare one that shows up in the ucd I also have a Spyker C8 and a Pagani zonda c12s. Also if anyone has a level 12 ticket that will be appreciated if you let me know in a private message I have some cars for trade regarding the level 12 ticket. Thanks all you responders. Bugatti1122
 
how rare is the cobra car then bud !!!
 
How many chrome paints do you have?
 
I have 13 chromes and the Cobra is somewhat rare
 
Ok friend me terryparker15 we'll talk I'll hook you up. No worries I've got a few Nissan gt academy cars 0-0-0
 
you still looking a level 12 ticket bud, i got one and it available right now !!!!

pm me if still want as looking to trade for anything i can get !!!
 
Back