Need a Red Bull x2010. will trade S7, nomad, Panoz, xj220, R5 maxi,

  • Thread starter Thread starter Breakzero
  • 11 comments
  • 639 views
Messages
98
Messages
BR3AKB3ATBA55
Hi anyone, I need an x2010 red bull thing so I don't have to grind anymore.
I have a small selection of cars to trade. As I'm mainly interested in road cars.
Any of interest might be:

Panoz esperante gtr1
Saleen s7
Lotus Carlton
R5 maxi
R5 turbo
Nomad diablo
Amuse carbon R
Ford RS200
Mercedes 190 E. 2.5 16 Evolution II
Lancia s4 rally car
Dome zero concept '78
Acura DNX concept '02
Vauxhaul astra super touring car
BMW m3 GTR

Anyone willing to trade is a legend. Thanks
 
I can trade when I get home. 6pm est.
I wouldnt mind the Panoz :)
 
Panoz esperante gtr1 (is it 0 miles) for X1 Red Bull Vetel 0 miles
 
Not zero miles isocollector. It's low though.

Measter85. I'm in the uk my reset is on 14th. Anytime that day. Is that ok?
 
if u wanna trade now i can let me know
 
Sorry man can't trade for 6 hours. Only just figured out how to dupe them lol.
Hence why I'm after an x2010 now.
Cheers. If ya still interested I'm still here.
 
Update. Does anyone need any of these now can trade instantly.
Cheers
 
Could trade 0700 gmt x1 for astra touring car
 
Why is that when your reset time is calico?
 
no im at work and dont finish until 0600
 
Haha. You work nights. Me too lol. But not tonight.
 
4 on 4 off days and nights lol i like the 4 off
 
Back