Need a tune for the RX7 GTX '90

United States
United States
So I play mostly Nurburgring Nordschleife without the GP and I'm currently driving an '90 RX-7 GTX. I want to keep it as much HP as you can out of N200. My main issue with this build is getting my suspension and ECU right. The only assist I use is weak abs so I'm struggling to make the keep high speeds around corners without understeer or terrible amounts of oversteer, to the point that I can't hold the throttle around corners. I would very much appreciate it if someone would make the tune and share it with me or find one for the track. Thank you.

So I play mostly Nurburgring Nordschleife without the GP and I'm currently driving an '90 RX-7 GTX. I want to keep it as much HP as you can out of N200. My main issue with this build is getting my suspension and ECU right. The only assist I use is weak abs so I'm struggling to make the keep high speeds around corners without understeer or terrible amounts of oversteer, to the point that I can't hold the throttle around corners. I would very much appreciate it if someone would make the tune and share it with me or find one for the track. Thank you.
Hi Daniel and welcome :gtpflag:.

There is hardly any Tuners around in GT Sports Tuning forum now to help you out sorry, but If you ask @praiano63 he might help you out with your suspension and ECU, because he is the best at tuning but he has closed his garage also.

Sorry i don't do street cars on racing tires. I did only one that have some kind of downforce till now , the Toyota S-FR Racing Concept '16 .
I have a mazda rx7 GT but it's on sport soft. If you want to test it , perhaps it fit to racing tires too .

Good luck.

if you ever see a Project D room running the nord , your welcome to ask for setup help from Forte and some others who use those cars often trying to find its upper limit on sport softs. 8 mins for the 86 was fast, now it looks like the car is really capable of 7.45s. Its unreal what we do around there in D.

Sorry i don't do street cars on racing tires. I did only one that have some kind of downforce till now , the Toyota S-FR Racing Concept '16 .
I have a mazda rx7 GT but it's on sport soft. If you want to test it , perhaps it fit to racing tires too .

Good luck.

Hi most of your street cars tunes are ok on racing tyres if try most of them... and the mazda is ok on racing

Latest Posts

Back