Need a tune for the RX7 GTX '90

Discussion in 'GTS Tuning' started by Daniel Stout, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Daniel Stout

Daniel Stout

So I play mostly Nurburgring Nordschleife without the GP and I'm currently driving an '90 RX-7 GTX. I want to keep it as much HP as you can out of N200. My main issue with this build is getting my suspension and ECU right. The only assist I use is weak abs so I'm struggling to make the keep high speeds around corners without understeer or terrible amounts of oversteer, to the point that I can't hold the throttle around corners. I would very much appreciate it if someone would make the tune and share it with me or find one for the track. Thank you.

2. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Hi Daniel and welcome :gtpflag:.

There is hardly any Tuners around in GT Sports Tuning forum now to help you out sorry, but If you ask @praiano63 he might help you out with your suspension and ECU, because he is the best at tuning but he has closed his garage also.

3. Daniel Stout

Daniel Stout

Thanks for the info @fordlaser. I sent him a message about the tune. If i get a reply I'll share the tune here.

fordlaser likes this.
  4. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Sorry i don't do street cars on racing tires. I did only one that have some kind of downforce till now , the Toyota S-FR Racing Concept '16 .
    I have a mazda rx7 GT but it's on sport soft. If you want to test it , perhaps it fit to racing tires too .

Good luck.