• Thread starter TEX36
  • 8 comments

TEX36

S.N.A.I.L. Driver - Retired from SIM Racing 8/2021
Premium
United States
Sweetwater, Tx
TEX-36
Mr Kaz said that nothing would be taken away, only added in GTS.

GT6 had Clubs & Leagues available which provided for a Spec Racing association of over 100 drivers. We have not found a means of restricting any modifications to the cars entered in our events. BoP does not prevent Tuning.

We are hoping that our League will be able to continue in GTS.

I was going to start a thread asking about online lobby's as I too do racing leagues (well did in gt5/6) so what your saying is true then our online racing events are pointless.

I was going to start a thread asking about online lobby's as I too do racing leagues (well did in gt5/6) so what your saying is true then our online racing events are pointless.
I too run leagues since GT5 and we had tuning and no tuning races. Unless they change it your going to have to use BOP and/or power and weight limits to control or honor system. I was hoping for no tuning as well. I am sure this will come out in an update. The S.N.A.I.L guys run no tuning races so they need it too.

I hope this gets implemented into the game soon. I hate the idea of having to race in tuning only leagues.

I've PM @Jordan about the gtp leagues section last night. Not replied yet but he's been busy with GTS launch hasn't he.
I sent him a message about it a week or so ago. He said he would get a section set up for us to post Clubs and League stuff. Patience my dear.

Back