Enzo_P1_GTR Premium Messages 8,384 Heaven Nov 8, 2011 #1 Could someone be kind as to let me borrow their X1 so i can complex the (Like The Wind) Races . Thankz an advance PSN Himeko19
Could someone be kind as to let me borrow their X1 so i can complex the (Like The Wind) Races . Thankz an advance PSN Himeko19
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Nov 8, 2011 #2 Give me about 10 minutes,I just started a B spec seasonal.
Enzo_P1_GTR Premium Messages 8,384 Heaven Nov 8, 2011 #3 Rob192005 Give me about 10 minutes,I just started a B spec seasonal. Click to expand... K thank you so much
Rob192005 Give me about 10 minutes,I just started a B spec seasonal. Click to expand... K thank you so much
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Nov 8, 2011 #4 Chikane K thank you much Click to expand... Ya welcome and you meant Himeko17 right? I tried Himeko19 and it says it's invalid.
Chikane K thank you much Click to expand... Ya welcome and you meant Himeko17 right? I tried Himeko19 and it says it's invalid.
Enzo_P1_GTR Premium Messages 8,384 Heaven Nov 8, 2011 #5 Rob192005 Ya welcome and you meant Himeko17 right? I tried Himeko19 and it says it's invalid. Click to expand... sorry Himeko17
Rob192005 Ya welcome and you meant Himeko17 right? I tried Himeko19 and it says it's invalid. Click to expand... sorry Himeko17