--NEED!!-- : Audi R8 Race car '01,Zonda LM or Jag XJR-9

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-KiLLA24
  • 13 comments
  • 635 views
Messages
1,856
Canada
Montreal
Messages
oOJ-KiLLA240o
I'll trade my X2010 Prototype with zero miles, X2010 Midnight Blue, S.Vettel, race cars, LM cars Whatever. Note that cars listed in the title are in order of priority :sly:
 
do you have R390 GT1 Race Car '98 with 0 miles?

I have all 3 cars
 
only problem is that I don't know if I can trade them after the reset in 30 minutes
 
J-KiLLA24
I'll trade my X2010 Prototype with zero miles, X2010 Midnight Blue, S.Vettel, race cars, LM cars Whatever. Note that cars listed in the title are in order of priority :sly:

I'll do the audi lm
 
J-KiLLA24
I'll trade my X2010 Prototype with zero miles, X2010 Midnight Blue, S.Vettel, race cars, LM cars Whatever. Note that cars listed in the title are in order of priority :sly:

X10 for a8 or other lm if we can at 8:00 tonight
 
alright, but the midnight blue doesn't have zero miles eh.
 
That is ok, not to worried about it as long as it is not 100 s if
 
great, i'll add u, btw do u have the zonda LM also. Cause if u do i would change my mind about the audi R8. It's all cool if u don't tho
 
Last edited:
J-KiLLA24
great, i'll add u, btw do u have the zonda LM also. Cause if u do i would change my mind about the audi R8. It's all cool if u don't tho

I have the zonda r 09
 
Back