- 5
I need some serious b-spec help so if anyone can help me please do so...
On my first play through i wasn't interested in B-spec so i didnt try to improve it at all. Im on my second play through now as i wanted to try to maximize b-spec so before i attempted it i read all about maximizing b-spec on this forum. I followed the japanese system of maximizing b-spec all the way but after all the races i only reached 9997/100/99/99. I made the mistake of not keeping a record of what race gave me what points with what car.
After redoing ALL of the races for a second time i managed to find 2 missing points so im now at 9999/100/99/99. Now i cant find the missing last point. I even tried the Ford SVT Lightning and Dodge RAM 1500 Laramie that Orion_SR mentioned in a thread that have been found to add points with no success for me.
Can anyone please help me?
On my first play through i wasn't interested in B-spec so i didnt try to improve it at all. Im on my second play through now as i wanted to try to maximize b-spec so before i attempted it i read all about maximizing b-spec on this forum. I followed the japanese system of maximizing b-spec all the way but after all the races i only reached 9997/100/99/99. I made the mistake of not keeping a record of what race gave me what points with what car.
After redoing ALL of the races for a second time i managed to find 2 missing points so im now at 9999/100/99/99. Now i cant find the missing last point. I even tried the Ford SVT Lightning and Dodge RAM 1500 Laramie that Orion_SR mentioned in a thread that have been found to add points with no success for me.
Can anyone please help me?