Need Birthday Ticket '70. I Can Trade Today :) Ive Got Cars To Trade.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShackersZz
  • 11 comments
  • 639 views
Messages
105
I've Got Gold & Silver Chrome Cars To Trade :)

Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 Gold Chrome
Ford GT '06 Gold Chrome
SL 55 AMG (R320) '02 Silver Chrome
C 63 AMG '08 Gold Chrome
Lexus LFA '10 Gold Chrome
430 Scuderia '07 Gold Chrome
California '08 Gold Chrome
458 Italia '09 Gold Chrome
Maserati Gran Turismo S '08 Gold Chrome
Mclaren MP4-12C '10 Gold Chrome
Skyline R34 GT-R '02 Gold Chrome
GT-R Black Mask Gold Chrome
F40 '92 Gold Chrome
Civic Type R '08 Gold Chrome
RX7 Spirit R Type A '02 Gold Chrome
SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) '09 Gold Chrome
G37 Gold Chrome
Impreza Sedan WRX STI '05 Gold Chrome
R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09 Gold Chrome
SLS AMG '10 Gold Chrome
 
Wow! You pimpin' your rides or what? Just need some crushed velvet, fuzzy dice, and a beer tap for the shifter!!

I need a Black Mask, but I would like it restored to its original paint job. I can give you the ticket you need - add Headwound_Harry and I will get you square.
 
I wouldn't think of wasting your time if I didn't sir!! Only catch is I can't send until the reset in 30 minutes.
 
What is your PSN user ID?? I am booted up and ready to send/receive the FR and send in 15 minutes.
 
SoldjaKid97 what are you going to send me mate?
 
By the way we have to trade tomorrow mate because I'm receiving a 370z GT Academy Car At 12:00 tomorrow and we can trade at the reset tomorrow
 
I was hoping to make the trade tonight - I do have that 70 ticket you need, however... won't send tonight if you cannot... Normally, when someone posts a trade up, they put when they can trade. I was under the impression that the trade was today, not tomorrow...
 
Sorry I'm just in a rush :( sorry if I confused you or made you upset. Can we still trade?
 
Yep, we can still trade tomorrow. FR is still out there as well.
 
Okay mate thank you. Sorry about the confusion. I'll add you now :)
 
Back