NEED BMW M3 CSL and BMW M3 GTR ROAD CAR

  • Thread starter Thread starter pokermaniac
  • 10 comments
  • 531 views
Messages
222
Messages
jrmpling
NEEDING BMW M3 CSL and BMW M3 GTR ROAD CAR THAT CAN TRADE NOW.

FEEL FREE TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU NEED FOR THAT: here's the link to my available slots and cars for trade today.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159964

No pm please. Just leave you post here. I'll pm you if i agreed on a deal. Thanks! Good Day
 
I can trade you a M3 GTR race car if you need that?
 
I have a CSL. If its available I'll take the X2010 S. Vettel from slot one.
 
NEEDING BMW M3 CSL and BMW M3 GTR ROAD CAR THAT CAN TRADE NOW.

FEEL FREE TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU NEED FOR THAT: here's the link to my available slots and cars for trade today.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159964

No pm please. Just leave you post here. I'll pm you if i agreed on a deal. Thanks! Good Day

I have a BMW L3 GTR Road car, and would be willing to trade for your Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca '00
my psn is Love4heineken
you can PM me here or just add me on your friendslist on PS3. I can trade today in about 45 minutes when I get home.
 
I have a BMW L3 GTR Road car, and would be willing to trade for your Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca '00
my psn is Love4heineken
you can PM me here or just add me on your friendslist on PS3. I can trade today in about 45 minutes when I get home.

sorry mate, i already have someone to trade for a BMW Road Car.
 
sorry mate, i already have someone to trade for a BMW Road Car.

Is there anything else that you would be interested in trading for the Viper Team Oreca that I mentioned in the previous post?
 
have the csl
would trade for Ferrari F10 '10
let me know
 
all trade are done! thanks everyone and sorry for Skyline, hope you understand.
 
Back