Need cars capable of winning Historic/All Stars/Like The Wind etc

  • Thread starter Thread starter DJRhys
  • 14 comments
  • 3,110 views
Messages
251
Messages
DJRhys
Messages
DJRhys94
Hey guys, really need cars capable of winning these events...

To swap I have -
Ferrari California - Stock.
Corvette ZR1 - Race Upgrade, Fully upgraded BHP-wise, needs tuning.
Dodge Challenger '70 - Race Upgraded, Fully upgraded, slightly tuned.
ARTA Garaiya - Upgraded to 470BHP.
Gallardo LP 560-4 - Upgraded to 704BHP, has all aerodynamics, needs tuning.
512BB '74 - Upgraded to 540BHP.
GranTurismo S - Stock(if I remember correctly).
RUF BTR '86 - Upgraded to 622BHP, needs tuning.
Cizeta V16T '94 - Stock.
Buick Special '62 - Stock.
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03 - Upgraded to 549BHP.
HPA Stage II R32(Golf) - Stock.

Let me know if any of you guys can help me out...
Rhys
 
That ZR1 can win like the wind mate, there's loads of Tuning guides on here!
 
Okay thanks mate, will have a look around.

Still need cars for Historic and All Stars though...
 
Okay thanks mate, will have a look around.

Still need cars for Historic and All Stars though...

ZR1 should be historic, it's 1969?? Also if you Win Like the wind you win a Minolta, that's more than enough for All Stars!
 
ZR1 should be historic, it's 1969?? Also if you Win Like the wind you win a Minolta, that's more than enough for All Stars!


Forigve me if I'm being noobish here, but isn't the ZR1 the '09 model?
That's the one I have.
 
Forigve me if I'm being noobish here, but isn't the ZR1 the '09 model?
That's the one I have.

Lol yeah, its 09' you'd need something like the mark IV toyota or a chapparel 2J racecar for the historic race, as the other person said, win like the wind and the minolta will win you alot of other events too!
 
Zr1 for ltw daytona, mazda furai for indy. This gets you minolta. Use that for bspec ltw gets you toyota 7. Use that for historic.
 
I don't have the Furai, where do I get that from?
 
The furai is won early in bspec. If tuned right its an easy win at indy cuz you never have to break. I can help with tuning if you get it.
 
Just won both races in the tuned ZR1, love you guys :D
 
How cool Is the Minolta? My favourite moment of GT so far is using the Minolta in B-spec in the 80's Japanese Race! how funny!
 
Forigve me if I'm being noobish here, but isn't the ZR1 the '09 model?
That's the one I have.

Sorry my bad! I was thinking about the other RM'd Corvette I Use, the Z28!
 
Zr1 for ltw daytona, mazda furai for indy. This gets you minolta. Use that for bspec ltw gets you toyota 7. Use that for historic.

👍
 
How cool Is the Minolta? My favourite moment of GT so far is using the Minolta in B-spec in the 80's Japanese Race! how funny!

I used the Dome concept car xD

Looks hilarious.
 
Back