Need default settings for T80 wheel on PS4

• Thread starter A4XRBJ1
  • 10 comments
A4XRBJ1
Guys, after taking somebodies settings over for my Thrustmaster T80 wheel on PS4 (which are worse than before, at least on Go Kart) I found out that there is no button to go back to the default settings.

Ouch, now I have an undriveable kart. Can someone please help and post the original, default settings for T80 on PS4?

Thanks in advance,

Andreas

I believe if you go to the wheel calibration screen you can reset the settings by pressing triangle (not on game now and need to check). I know this works for a t300, so I'm guessing it's the same for your wheel.

I have a t80 too. Tried everything, Im just going to sell it and save up some money for a wheel that isnt garbage like the t80

I have a t80 too. Tried everything, Im just going to sell it and save up some money for a wheel that isnt garbage like the t80
Well, while the quality of the material isn't as good as more expensive alternatives the main criticism is the rubber band approach. It creates some sort of resistance when you steer but not one that is realistic to how a real car performs.

The absence of force feedback is ok as many people anyway don't understand FF and turn it up way too much. Yes, FF should make you feel how the car reacts, what the road is like and the grip but it's not a toy to train your muscles, better go to the gym instead ;-)

I've bought the ControllerMaxx and it just arrived, so will check out how it feels with the "old" G27 vs T80 and then decide what I do. But I will sell it most likely too.

im using the t80 and I posted some settings on another thread (if interested just search my posts there aren't many)
overall the t80 does feel a bit numb but for the price im actually very pleased with the pcars gameplay. (gt6 not so much)
And yes the bungee cord design is less than desireable, but for the limited wallet damage its not so bad.

I would def suggest adding about a 10 deadzone to the wheel and maybe turn down the steering ratio.

Had the same issue when I first tried the wheel abd after I tried settings it still took about an hour to get the general feel for it.

im using the t80 and I posted some settings on another thread (if interested just search my posts there aren't many)
overall the t80 does feel a bit numb but for the price im actually very pleased with the pcars gameplay. (gt6 not so much)
And yes the bungee cord design is less than desireable, but for the limited wallet damage its not so bad.

I would def suggest adding about a 10 deadzone to the wheel and maybe turn down the steering ratio.

Had the same issue when I first tried the wheel abd after I tried settings it still took about an hour to get the general feel for it.
Agree to all you said and I couldn't get the wheel to work for GT6. So I gave up and ordered the ControllerMaxx. BTW, the T80 did only work for PCars so far, not that crappy supposed-to-be racing sim that was launched to big fanfare and even bigger failure (meaning DriveClub).

Agree to all you said and I couldn't get the wheel to work for GT6. So I gave up and ordered the ControllerMaxx. BTW, the T80 did only work for PCars so far, not that crappy supposed-to-be racing sim that was launched to big fanfare and even bigger failure (meaning DriveClub).

What is the ControllerMax?

You can connect other controller (eg a Xbox controller with a PS4) or wheels (eg a Logitech G27 wheel with a PS4) and they also have specific functions programmed into some buttons (like rapid fire for Battlefield, CoD etc):

http://cronusmax.com/

Awesome and thanks. Need something to make the G27 work. I heard about the M4 plug in for the PS4 for the G27 also.

Latest Posts

Back