Need explanations of all game options/settingsXBOne 

Hi everyone,

Been out of touch with gaming. Recently got the UE for Assetto Corsa on One-X and my oh my - what a gem! I can't get enough of it.

I wanted to ask if anyone would be kind enough to perhaps provide brief explanations of all the various game options and settings. Basically, that's everything apart from the tuning menu, which I understand completely. I tried to Google this, but the search turned up zilch.

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Been out of touch with gaming. Recently got the UE for Assetto Corsa on One-X and my oh my - what a gem! I can't get enough of it.

I wanted to ask if anyone would be kind enough to perhaps provide brief explanations of all the various game options and settings. Basically, that's everything apart from the tuning menu, which I understand completely. I tried to Google this, but the search turned up zilch.

Thanks!
Although I've been on a PC for around 9 months, I'm willing to help if you at least provide me with screenshots of what exactly you're struggling with.

Although I've been on a PC for around 9 months, I'm willing to help if you at least provide me with screenshots of what exactly you're struggling with.

Many thanks for the response! I mostly had questions about MKU mode, settings and all that - someone clarified those. Also wanted to know what throttle blip and tire blankets were, a fellow gamer explained those, so we're good.

I guess I'm all set for now, although I'm put off by the fact that the console version is a "snippet" of the PC version. Some car sounds are dreadful too with an overpowering, screeching transmission whine sound and weak motor/exhaust sound in cockpit: laferrari, zonda-r, 599x-evo, hur. performante and many more.

I also had questions about steering settings, but those have been explained too. I'll let you know if any questions come to mind - thanks for offering to help. :D:gtpflag:

Back