Need f1 car for the ferrari F1 events

:indiff:
:crazy:
:banghead:
:ouch:
:lol:
:sly:


Read This!! if the above has you perplexed.

Tell ya what, I have one online, add PSN Rayzah and I'll let you borrow it for a bit :)
 
Last edited:
what you need to do is strike a deal with someone for a lvl 24 ticket, with something thats actually tradeable
 
I don't think so. Cars worth 1 million or more are not tradable.
 
What's so important about the lvl 24 ticket I don't get it
 
What's so important about the lvl 24 ticket I don't get it

Level 24 ticket will net you either Ferrari F2007, F2010 or a formula GT ;)
 
You can get F10, F2007 or FGT from it.
 
Are cars worth 1 million tradeable or only cars worth less than 1 million?
 
check www.mygranturismo.net and it will tell you the costs, levels, bhp, everything of all cars and whether they are tradable or not, its a very handy site

the trade limit is 950,000 but that is brand new price, so a UCD car that is in the high 920,000s the new price would be pushed above 950 which would make them untradeable, i think the general rule for used is if its over 920,000 ish you might not be able to trade it.

a new premium car is only tradeable if it costs max 950,000.

The same rule applies to the used cars, that their "brand new" value had to be less than 950k, stupid convoluted rule but thats the geniuses (or is that geni-i?) at PD, taking the fun out of GT5 one update at a time
 
Last edited:
Oh ok thanks for letting me know. I'll trade some one my xanavi nismo z '06 for a 24 ticket or any other car that I have. The car is worth Cr: 950,000
 
Back