Need FGT, will trade Peugeot 908 race car TONIGHT!

  • Thread starter Thread starter narf_44
  • 9 comments
  • 537 views
Messages
35
Hey guys, some deuce already screwed me over once and didn't deliver, so if you want to trade, YOU send first, then I send. Let me know if you have one, any color, I don't care. I have the multi colored Peugeot 908 race car and the blue one, both zero miles. I want to trade ASAP tonight!
 
Hey guys, some deuce already screwed me over once and didn't deliver, so if you want to trade, YOU send first, then I send. Let me know if you have one, any color, I don't care. I have the multi colored Peugeot 908 race car and the blue one, both zero miles. I want to trade ASAP tonight!

Lets do it.
 
do you want blue or multi colored?

I don't have any of them. I'm looking for both but I only have 2 total slots avail for today. :( The team Matmut will be fine. Thats the multicolored one.
 
okay, please send friend request to uniqueattraction and I'll go accept it right now. then you send FGT, then I will send 908. thanks
 
I'll send you the blue one too for the R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
 
This trade is still open people, pellepelle_10 hasn't sent me a friend request, so anyone else just let me know.
 
I'll send you the blue one too for the R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09

We can do the other one tomorrow if thats ok with you. I'm doing a trade for the Pescarolo today also.
 
sounds good, what is your PSN and I'll send you a friend request and we can trade for the R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09 tomorrow night. I think I found someone for the FGT. thanks
 
just got your friend request, so do you still want to trade tonight for the FGT?
 
Back