Need FGT!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bookem058
  • 17 comments
  • 520 views
Messages
44
Messages
bookem058
Have a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car or Ford Mark IV Race Car.. if interested in anything else let me kno and i'll see if i have it. SO TIRED OF GRINDING!
 
i have a FGT but i don't want any of those ... Have you got more nice cars ?
 
Also have a Peugeot 908.. anything specific ur looking for? i can see if i have it
 
Bookem, a deal. I would like the 908.
 
I have an empty slot today for trade. I'll send you an S. Vettel X1 for free.
 
No ok, i have the 908.
 
Sugar could I get your X1? What would you like in return?
 
Nothing. Some guy was acting shady so I pulled out the deal and have a free trade slot, just log in to your PSN and I'll send it over.
 
ill get an x1 free anyway.. i'll do the FGT trade.. i may have to wait a bit cuz i just traded cars with a friend last night.. its every 24 hours? PSN is bookem058
 
Wow!, I'm offering the X1 to the original poster not you! don't hijack his thread.
 
ill get an x1 free anyway.. i'll do the FGT trade.. i may have to wait a bit cuz i just traded cars with a friend last night.. its every 24 hours? PSN is bookem058

You don't want the car then?
 
as long as its nothing in return i'll take it for sure
 
Forget it. You don't actually sound like you need it. I'm gonna go find another guy.
 
Bookem you free on December 30?
 
@sugar horse.. i came on here looking for a FGT anyway.. X1's come free so i'll play for it
 
Forget it. You don't actually sound like you need it. I'm gonna go find another guy.

@Sugar, can I have the X1? Im not the orig poster but i really wanna have one. TIA
 
Back