Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered: Share your EA ID Here

• Thread starter T0MMY3688
  • 22 comments
Malaysia
Malaysia
BABOBILIMBI
Share your EA ID here so we can compare Autolog times across all available platforms:

Feel free to add me in game:

EA ID: HP-T0MMY3688 (The "0" in the ID is a zero)

Xbox: BABOBILIMBI

*Edit

Manage to get a free Switch copy from NFS twitter giveaway last night, my IDs on Switch:

EA ID: PB-T0MMY3688 (The "0" in the ID is a zero)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7392-5494-6510 (BABO)

Last edited:
EA ID: wicken

PSN: LordWikii

I think you miss out a tag on your EA ID, I couldn't find it by searching for "wicken" but "mw-wicken" found someone and I hope is yours.

I'm guessing "HP-" tag is for Xbox, "MW-" for PS and "PB-" is for Switch

I think you miss out a tag on your EA ID, I couldn't find it by searching for "wicken" but "mw-wicken" found someone and I hope is yours.

I'm guessing "HP-" tag is for Xbox, "MW-" for PS and "PB-" is for Switch
You're absolutely right, it's MW-wicken. I've fixed my previous post.

On my PS4, it showed that your name is BABO.

Last edited:
You're absolutely right, it's MW-wicken. I've fixed my previous post.

On my PS4, it showed that your name is BABO.

That's correct, BABO is my account on Switch. I just added you on Xbox and you should see that one as BABOBILIMBI, I'll be playing mostly on that account.

Anyone still playing this? I’d like to add a few I’m the only one on mine at the moment lol. I have one buddy that will pick it up that’s it

Anyone still playing this? I’d like to add a few I’m the only one on mine at the moment lol. I have one buddy that will pick it up that’s it

I'm still playing it frequently on both platforms, mostly PvP on Xbox and Autolog on Switch.

I'm also still playing from time to time just working through the single player stuff

Sent a request to everyone here. :)

Here’s mine:

Xbox: CRaccoon23

EA ID: HP-MuoNiuLa

I’m currently playing this almost everyday. 👍

Last edited:
Anyone still playing it? I would love to see some challenge in Autolog :D

PSN ID- MroczMR
EA ID - MW-MroczMR

BTW how to add friends from other platforms?

Last edited:
Anyone still playing it? I would love to see some challenge in Autolog :D

PSN ID- MroczMR
EA ID - MW-MroczMR

BTW how to add friends from other platforms?

EA IDs encompass the cross-platform friends.

Tags are usually:
MW = Playstation
HP = Xbox
PB = Switch
HT = Steam

Is there a way to add friends through a Web browser? I've gone to my EA account and found who I want to add but there is no 'add friend' button

Back