Need For Speed III:Hot Pursuit In Depth Analysis (Video)

• Thread starter gamekar001
  • 12 comments
United States
United States
Being a NFS veteran player, I always wanted to make videos, in-depth style, on NFS games that were made in the series godlen era which is between 1998 to 2006 where we have NFS HP, Porsche Unleashed, HP2, Underground, Underground 2, Carbon and the legendary Most Wanted (original one!!!). I want to spend as long time as possible when replaying each of these great names in order to better understand the game, the system, the mechanics and so on and so forth. It's obvious that NFS is no longer wat it's used to be and we want it to get back where it was. I hope you guys feel the same.

It's a huge pain in the aSSS to get old games like Hot Pursuit. The game forze constantly between loadings. Somtimes it took me 3-5 tries just to get into one single race. Sure revisiting childhood fav is a huge fun but it's just such a nightmare for video recordings. glad it's finally over.

Im still investigating if the 4th installment NFS:High Stakes is playable on Windows 8/7. Some says the game is only playable on Win2000. Be sure to let me know if you have any related information. Appreciated!

Enjoy the video and let me know if you have any suggestions or thoughts.

Cheers and happy holidays.

I don't normally go in the NFS section of this forum, but I did that and I subbed solely because your first video is about Hot Pursuit, or possibly the game I spent most of my childhood with. Many, many hours were spent running circles around police in a certain yellow Lamborghini and playing Highway Patrol in another.

Such an underrated piece of magnificence, this game.

Also, welcome to :gtpflag:

I don't normally go in the NFS section of this forum, but I did that and I subbed solely because your first video is about Hot Pursuit, or possibly the game I spent most of my childhood with. Many, many hours were spent running circles around police in a certain yellow Lamborghini and playing Highway Patrol in another.

Such an underrated piece of magnificence, this game.

Also, welcome to :gtpflag:

That means a lot!!! Thank you so much. Feel free to PM me if you have any suggestions.

And that's the reason I made this video. I may do some spin off videos with more game plays in Hot Pursuit.
You see, most videos about HP on YouTube dont have any commentary. But this game definitely deserves more than just some nostagic videos, it deserved to be analyzed and discussed.

Doing this kinda analysis video on all 8 games will be a huge challenge but as long as I got ppl like u appreciating, that will be way enough !

I will still play my PS1 copy of NFSIV High Stakes every now and then.
Aiming for a perfect $0 run.

But my copy is the Australian version which had the Ford Falcon, Holden HSV, Holden HSV V8 Super car version on it.

do you guys know where can I download NFS III: Hot Pursuit for PC?
I downloaded the full game(with Mucis and Video) from a chinese forum but I will try to search it for you later when i got time. If I failed I will upload the files i got to dropbox or something for you to download. Cheers

I downloaded the full game(with Mucis and Video) from a chinese forum but I will try to search it for you later when i got time. If I failed I will upload the files i got to dropbox or something for you to download. Cheers

Posting a link to a place where you can get it illegally is against AUP.

Sure EA might not care about a 18 year old game.
But it is still copyrighted.

Posting a link to a place where you can get it illegally is against AUP.

Sure EA might not care about a 18 year old game.
But it is still copyrighted.

very true. but as long as its not torrent download and not recent game, they wont bother here :P

Back