Need For Speed Most Wanted (NFS MW) rap sheet

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5 fan
  • 29 comments
  • 9,496 views
Messages
724
Have just started playing NSF MW again after along time and I thought it would be good for everybody to show their summery and there top 1 pursuit (first one in the top 5 pursuits).

My summery.

Bounty..............510,150
Cost to state.....490,925
Cars impounded..........1 (on purpose)

INFRACTIONS.
Unserved.........54
Served...............7

PURSUITS
Evaded............13
Busted...............3 (Done it on purpose to impound my rubbish car)

FINES
Due..........12,375
Paid...........1,575

POLICE VEHICLES
Damaged........65
Immobilised....52




TOP PURSUIT
Pursuit length. 4:26.90
Police involved. 21
Police damaged 15
Police immobilised 21
Cost to state. 154,400
Bounty achieved. 136,000

Info:
Minor code infractions: perform routine check for citations and infractions if encountered.



What's yours?
 
Aw damn mine was amazing. My cost to state was well into the 8 figure marks. The best NFS in my opinion :)

Actually scratch that. NFSU2 was better but this was close :lol:
 
Ellis
Aw damn mine was amazing. My cost to state was well into the 8 figure marks. The best NFS in my opinion :)

Actually scratch that. NFSU2 was better but this was close :lol:

I done all this on 3 days. I am on black list 10 now. Do you still have your saved data? It would be good if there was a ps3 format (not the ps2 disc or ps2 downloadable one) so we could use the wheel!

I have got the ps2 disc for the ps2 and the downloadable one for the ps3 so when I do the bus stop glitch on the ps3 I can race on the ps2.



Have you ever got into a "Code 2" pursuit before? Code 2 means ASAP no lights or sirens/ASAP lights no sirens.
 
The bus stop glitch is funny.

Although why did you get a car impounded on purpose? You can store as many cars as you like.
 
Is there one for the ps3? Stage 5 was always fun :D
 
Ellis
Is there one for the ps3? Stage 5 was always fun :D

You can download it for any ps3 for £7.99 from the PS store.

haitch40
The bus stop glitch is funny.

Although why did you get a car impounded on purpose? You can store as many cars as you like.

I know I can. I just did it for fun. Lol
 
Looks like I will be getting this when I get back :D
 
You only get that on the last challenge.

In three ways actually: 1. Final Pursuit in Career 2. Challenge Series #60 3. Cheat Device (Action Replay etc)
 
No. Stage 6 was epic. :sly:

Stage 7 is where it's at. :sly: It's exclusive to the Black Edition I think. You're given an old Camaro SS and you have to avoid a horde of supercharged police rhinos. Complete madness. :lol:

I think my top pursuit lasted half an hour with a couple of mil in bounty. I'll have to check and post it up. 👍
 
I remember the bus stop. I think I left it going for 3 days with my TV off, and I ended up killing about 100 cars, including the police chief's (I forget his name) :lol:. So awesome!
 
CAM
I remember the bus stop. I think I left it going for 3 days with my TV off, and I ended up killing about 100 cars, including the police chief's (I forget his name) :lol:. So awesome!

Cross in his Corvette... ;)

To OP;

I really hate myself for selling my Black Edition a couple years back.

Don't remember all my stats but I had about 30 mill bounty total, and longest chase was about 3 hours with stage 7 cops.
 
Stage 7 is where it's at. :sly: It's exclusive to the Black Edition I think. You're given an old Camaro SS and you have to avoid a horde of supercharged police rhinos. Complete madness. :lol:

I think my top pursuit lasted half an hour with a couple of mil in bounty. I'll have to check and post it up. 👍

Yea. I think i got an hour and a half. Too bad i dont have it anymore :(

CAM
I remember the bus stop. I think I left it going for 3 days with my TV off, and I ended up killing about 100 cars, including the police chief's (I forget his name) . So awesome!

I thinks its Cross. Not sure.
 
L8erBaby
Yea. I think i got an hour and a half. Too bad i dont have it anymore :(

I thinks its Cross. Not sure.

It is cross. He drives a corvette v6 or what ever it is.
 
I remember really, really wishing there was a cheat code to drive Cross' cop car. That thing was awesome.
 
CAM
I remember really, really wishing there was a cheat code to drive Cross' cop car. That thing was awesome.

Its unlockable in NFS Carbon. God, its awesome.
 
CAM
I remember really, really wishing there was a cheat code to drive Cross' cop car. That thing was awesome.

Can't you customise your car?
 
Yeah, but I wouldn't be talented enough to make it look like that.
 
Can't you customise your car?

Yes you can. But the Cross livery is the same as the Blacklist 15 in the sense that you can't see or use it.
 
Man I can't wait to play this. Is it 100% on PS store. Can someone else confirm? :)
 
Man I can't wait to play this. Is it 100% on PS store. Can someone else confirm? :)

Yep. Only in SCEE regions though.
 
Erm...

Would that include the UK? :lol:
We are SCEE, so yes. I got the black edition on PS2, so theres no need for me to buy the PS2C version.

Its a Corvette ZO6 or a C6
Its both, ironically. In NFSMW he had a Corvette C6.R. In NFSC he had a Corvette ZO6.
 
Saweeeet I will be getting this. I remember going through the entire game on a cobalt SS :lol:
 
Didn't MW have a C6R in it for some reason? I'm pretty sure you couldn't 'own' it but couldn't you drive it in a certain mode?
 
The challenge mode?

They should bring back underground two, that for some reason had online and that would be fun :D
 
mine is already chronic violation of vehicles code -_- with bounty almost 21m in just 2 weeks :D
 
Back