Need for Speed: Most Wanted Parodies

• Thread starter S4N7R0
  • 3 comments
Poland
Poland

First time i was playing NFS Most Wanted and heard about Razor, i had this movie in my mind.
I think most of us did... kinda
Maybe i will do a mod where every cutscene with razor is... this.
You can post your parodies here too, like Bull is literally a bull.
Also, it's my first parody and first movie made in sony vegas, so please, Show some respect :)

Sonny #15. Idea from: ThrasherDBS

Some ideas: Kaze - (That can be controversial so if you feel offended, don't open the spoiler.)

Her face is a Taleb and at the end of this car scene, the car will explode

Baron - IdubbbzTV

Earl - Jason Lee from My name is Earl (idea from ThrasherDBS)

Last edited:
How would this work out?

Sonny - Photoshop a farmer's hat on him and when it cuts to his car racing, cue aggressive banjo music?
Taz - A certain Looney Tunes character. Probably the easiest one.
Vic - Uh.
Izzy - Uhh.
Big Lou - Make him a titan or something
Baron - WW1 German flight helmet, and his car replaced by a red Fokker Triplane
Earl - Jason Lee's character from "My Name Is Earl"
Jewels - Her face is a giant pretty rock
Kaze - Umm...
Webster - Uhh...
JV - Hmm...
Ronnie - Well... crap.

...and you had the last two covered.

Your video is better editing than I can do. (Working with good old Windows Movie Maker) I think I grinned when it cut to the car racing and it was buzzing like an actual razor, but eh.

I don't think the community figured out cutscene files yet so you might be out of luck with making a mod.

Last edited:
So, in the MOVIES folder there are 15 movies "blacklist_15_english_pal", "blacklist_14, and so on. These are the blacklist cutscense (pretty obvious)
I have a converter that converts to .vp6 but it leaves an icon on center of the screen making it look bad. Also, i might have problems with music on blacklist's like on Sonny because i would have to replace the whole song or just find the cutscene(that play's before these circuits) and change the song.
I would change the vinyls of these cars too, i might start on this mod tomorrow and publish progresses on this thread.
Also, the name of the mod will be Whitelist if you're interested.

Back