Need for Speed Porsche 2000/Unleased low fps help

• Thread starter Owen J
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
So I recently bought Porsche 2000 and went through the pain of installing and applying patches to get to the point where the game lags a lot during races and I can't find a fix for it. I've tried what is says on the pcgamingwiki site and it gets stuck when starting with "dgvoodoo" in the corner. I'm using a Windows 10 PC. Any help will be appreciated :)

- Owen

Windows 10 might be the problem with such an old game. Maybe you should try a Virtual Machine with Windows 2000/Xp running on it?

There's about 30 steps involved with getting Porsche Unleashed to work properly on anything newer than Windows XP. Need to know what kind of graphics card you have, your CPU speed and what patches you've installed because not all of them necessarily work with each other. dgvoodoo may not be necessary for your system.

Hello, its easy now. Just visit verokster blog. I made it to run in 21:9 (2580x1080) no problem, except for occassional flickering in menus (menu is always in 4:3 so the black borders flicker, not the menu itself and not everytime

See:

Last edited:
Back