Need for Speed Unbound - General Discussion

• Thread starter Famine
  • 751 comments
My issue with the performance is that I can't tell what is better for the cars that I like to use. Some say it's either the Top Speed or the Horsepower that I should focus on, but the other players are way faster than I am.
Personally, I focus on peak horsepower and torque. that being said, I have done 1 engine swap and I leave the transmissions stock so I only mess with engine, tires/suspension, clutch and diff. I don't know if that is the best way to do it but it is how I do it. There is always someone faster so if someone absolutely blows me away, I tend to not worry about it.

Personally, I focus on peak horsepower and torque. that being said, I have done 1 engine swap and I leave the transmissions stock so I only mess with engine, tires/suspension, clutch and diff. I don't know if that is the best way to do it but it is how I do it. There is always someone faster so if someone absolutely blows me away, I tend to not worry about it.
Yeah, I was told to go for Horsepower and Torque and my cars made some good improvements. Learning how to microdrift as well. I do wish every car could be on par with each other's as I would love to make the Urus drive as fast in S or A+ class.

Latest Posts

Back