Need for Speed Unbound Year 2 Roadmap Revealed: New Game Modes Inspired by Classic Titles, More Cars, & Player Council

• Thread starter Famine
  • 12 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
Last edited:
One of the most intriguing parts of the roadmap is the fact that EA has revealed the existence of a “Player Council”. Described as a selection of NFS influencers, community members, and players, EA says it’s working with this group to help better understand what players and communities want — as part of a range of ways to receive player feedback.

For a bit more on this, last week a selection of prominent community members were flown in and spent multiple days working with Criterion to give feedback and input on many, many things:

It's something a number of series at EA do; skate. is probably the most prominent or publicly known.

Last edited:
I am glad that are listening to the community and making some changes to make the game better. I think I might have to buy Unbound now when it goes on sale again. PD can learn from them as well. I know they kinda did when they had the servers go down but since then nothing. Anyway I hope EA took in what what said and continues to talk with the community and implement if they are what people are asking for

I didn't think EA cared about this game anymore, because a lot of us surely don't. Why can't we just get a new Underground? I want to like Need For Speed but the current physics and art direction turn me off completely.

kjb
I am glad that are listening to the community and making some changes to make the game better. I think I might have to buy Unbound now when it goes on sale again. PD can learn from them as well. I know they kinda did when they had the servers go down but since then nothing. Anyway I hope EA took in what what said and continues to talk with the community and implement if they are what people are asking for
It took GT7 getting review bombed for PD to actually listen and directly communicate with players.

The Palace version is currently available on Xbox store in UK for £4.
Yes, FOUR POUNDS!
Haven't played it yet, but with this news, even without it to be honest, that's a bloody bargain! 👍

Really surprised and happy about this! I loved the game and it is my most played game last year. I was expecting EA to kill this off soon since they have supported it for a year now.
Hopefully they add a night mode to online play and allow players to choose to race during the day or at night
Choice to race day or night only is unavailable but online open world can be played in night since Volume 2 update I think, it is just an option in the option menu.

Back