Need FORD GT 05/ 02/ no stripe

  • Thread starter Thread starter skip
  • 10 comments
  • 663 views
Messages
77
Messages
timber - rattler
I have all kinds of very nice cars for trade,, Just ask
 
2002 Ford GT is not tradable.
 
How do I get it?
 
The is only 1 without stripes , the Ford GT'05 (no stripe) ;)
 
I need that 1 too
 
How do I get it?

I got my both '02 from bday ticket 2002,that is how to get it..its prety rare on ucd... 👍
and '05 you can win license test..like I did,rest colors I hunted on bday ticket 2005
 
I have Ford GT No stripe '05, what are you willing to trade? (I have to trade tomorrow, I reached my limit today.)
 
What are you needing I may have it?
 
Still looking,,
 
I'll keep my eye out. I don't think I've bought any but I've had atleast 5 come through my ucd in the last 2 months.
 
Back