Need free drift car to learn

England
Essex
skillzinsane12
Hey guys. If anyone has a free drift car they can send me can they comment which car it is in the thread and then send me it. Just need one to learn and hopefully use in drifting online. Just have no idea how to tune and build a drift car. Send the car to skillzinsane12 please. I know these type of threads can be annoying but I really wanna get into drifting on GT5. PLEASE HELP!!

Buy an S13, put it on comfort hards, put this tune on it. Start out on a mid range RPM and it will be plenty of power for you =/

Power ≠ Skill.

Go for something with nearly no horsepower and light weight, Under 200 preferred. Cars like the 240z, 280zx, Non-turbo Silvia S15 (Spec S), RX8, or (at the highest end) RX-7 FC. Learn to drift that, and you'll come out much more successful and skilled in the same time than if you tried something like a Viper, Corvete, or any of those previous cars with high power modifications.

Anything suggested by GhostZ and the S13 suggested by UrieHusky and BayouSimDrifter will do well at teaching you to drift quite adequately. I suggest a stock standard 370Z because once you put on CH tyres you can drift it directly after purchase from the dealership. One thing I think is important is that you shouldn't limit yourself to just one car. Experiment with other cars straight from the dealership. A C63 Merc will act much differently to a 370Z, and a 370Z will drift much differently to an 86.

Once you have a car you should practice 180 and 90 degree handbrake turns with it and powering out of the slide. From there you should practice on Tsukuba and Suzuka East (but not exclusively). Drift by yourself and with people online. Learning to drift stock cars will become very beneficial in the future.

I started with an S13 180sx pushing 250hp. The rule of thumb I stick to is 450 or less hp for pure drifters on CH only. Touge I have run as much as 850hp on SH.

Buy s13 and give it around 300 bhps and comfort hards + you have to use manual gears. Thats how I lerned to drift in 2 hours.

Do you drift ds3 or wheel. Seen as no one has offered you a car I'll send you one but it will be tuned for the wheel. Add MCR-smokey and send me a pm to remind me and I will send when I finish work.

Back