Need ft-86 ii '11

Messages
543
United States
Missouri
Messages
SpiritHockey61
Hey guys. Im wanting the FT-86. ill give whatever cars you want..i bought the dlc's but for some reason it didnt show up. Please help me out here and make my christmas merry lol. Thanks all and Merry Christmas and Happy Hollidays:)
 
Last edited:
Have you bought the pack with all stuff ?
 
You have to purchase 2 of any of the first dlc items. To get mine I bought 2 paint packs.
 
I know things are tough for some people in today's world, but if nobody want's to buy the DLC stuff, they will stop making any more available. I play the game everyday so putting a few dollars for something I use so much I don't see as a big issue. There are other versions of this car available for purchase in this game with credits.

Seriously
 
I know things are tough for some people in today's world, but if nobody want's to buy the DLC stuff, they will stop making any more available. I play the game everyday so putting a few dollars for something I use so much I don't see as a big issue. There are other versions of this car available for purchase in this game with credits.

Seriously

Um if you wouldve read the like 3rd or 4th sentance, i say that I HAVE BOUGHT ALL DLC but the car is not there. How about we read the entire thing before being a d**k about it next time
 
Is it tradeable?
 
If its tradeable I'll send it to you for a level 19 ticket
 
Will have one in the post Christmas Day for you sent one to GT CHAMP today.

Have a nice Christmas.
 
Back