Need Good Headphones For Online Play, Any Suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter IamWSPro
  • 15 comments
  • 1,049 views
Messages
92
United States
Columbus Ohio
Messages
TheOptimusKnight
Hello, I have the Pulse Elite head set now. They sound great and people say im crystal clear... However I feel like Im shouting when I talk. I play only one floor away from a Sleeping Spouse and she has told me on a few occasions I wake her up when chatting during online play. Someone told me that a headset and MIC they use they can hear themselves in the headset speakers so they can talk quietly and the room still hears them well.

I was wondering if any of you have had same issues and what headset solved your shouting problems. Wired or Wireless does not matter since my wheel is wired. Just want best mike quality with the ability to talk at lower levels.

Thanks in advance.

PS. I may have some Pulse Elites to trade or sell soon, LOL
 
My Sennheiser PC 323D are great. Had no problems with them. They are quite expensive though but you do get what you paid for.
 
My Sennheiser PC 323D are great. Had no problems with them. They are quite expensive though but you do get what you paid for.

Does it work with the PS3
 
Does anyone know the name of the brand that you can hear yourself in the headset when you chat?
Also are 360 and PS3 turtle beaches cross compatible.
 
I've just purchased Turtle Beach XP400 wireless headphones and really like them. They also have a mic volume adjustment, which may solve your problem.
 
I've just purchased Turtle Beach XP400 wireless headphones and really like them. They also have a mic volume adjustment, which may solve your problem.
Can you hear yourself in your headset when you talk. In other words can you talk at low levels and your online room can hear you still?
 
Does anyone know the name of the brand that you can hear yourself in the headset when you chat?
Also are 360 and PS3 turtle beaches cross compatible.
It depends on the model, the XP400 is for PS3 and X-box, the dearer XP510 are for PS3 only and the XP500 are the same for the xbox.
I could hear myself on my old wired turtle beach headphones, but have not gone online with the new ones.
 
It depends on the model, the XP400 is for PS3 and X-box, the dearer XP510 are for PS3 only and the XP500 are the same for the xbox.
I could hear myself on my old wired turtle beach headphones, but have not gone online with the new ones.
Can you let me know when you try it out. I'm still a couple days out. Plus need to find someone to sell my elites too. Great headset if your not worried about waking light sleepers up when you talk online. Lol
 
Does it work with the PS3
I haven't tried it for the PS3 but I think it should work. I think you need to connect the microphone jack through the USB adapter to the PS3 directly and the sound jack to the TV/monitor.
A bit messed up but that's the way it works I believe. Not sure though. :sick:
 
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
I can't hear myself with these ones, but they are excellent quality.
I was using the headset whilst my wife was concentrated on her work in the same room and I didn't disturb her, except when I shouted at some idiot who knocked me off the track.

Hope this helps.
 
Was going to start new thread, but saw this. Like to ask question about headsets. I recently got new set for christmas, and when i play online, mine goes off for anything from 2 seconds to a minute or so. That is not hearing my friends and them not hearing me. Keeps cutting out. Same problem ive had since GT5.

Driving me mad, i have set them up right, but cannt stop this from happening. 🤬:banghead:

:gtplanet:
 
71wdnpegepl._aa1500_.jpg

These are the best!!! 7-10 hours durability!!! Nice clean sound, with a AWESOME surround system. a master volume button, and a mixer (voice x game bgm)
5 Stars.
 
Turtle Beach PX21's 👍
 
I have the Sony PULSE Elite headphones and I love them. Lots of functions to adjust and tweak. Good sound and great surround...
 
Turte beach px22. Afordable, multi-platform compatible, mic volume, treble/bass and mp3 player input for your tunes.

I hate cordless, have never seen ones that didnt have unacceptable interference noise.
 
Back