Need GT4 help please (continued)

  • Thread starter Thread starter flash4446151
  • 6 comments
  • 771 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2
I did use the search engine and found the topic that concerns my particular situation, but it did not cover anything that I did not explain in my original thread.
 
hmmm you got me there, im personally lost
 
Have you checked all the races AND CHAMPIONSHIPS to see if they are golded.

This can be the only reason for your problem. I'm afraid you will have to check them all again.


The mods closed your original thread because it has already been covered (literally) hundreds of times. This new one will most likely get locked also. If you want more feedback on your problem, why not post in the existing thread that you found in your search?





































Welcome to GTP by the way! ;)👍
 
Then please repeat your question rather then making a new thread...Or ask again in the old thread...
 
FAQ
3. Why can't I enter the Extreme Hall?

You need gold in all series races in Beginner and Professional Halls to access the final event in Professional Hall or any event in Extreme Hall, and also make sure they are not Bronze instead of Gold because they can look quite similar. If you skip a race or lose a race during a series, you must go back and race that as well.
That IS your answer. People time after time again come back and say "I'm sure I've checked everything". They then come back and say that they did miss something, and progress on without any more trouble.

To absolutely make sure you have done everything, go through the lengthy Dairy of your races. It will list everything you have done, and you'll be able to know if you haven't golded something by mistake - or even missed it altogether.

DQ
Welcome to GTP by the way! ;)👍
Indeed. :)
 
You have missed a race championship. Check again.

Your last thread was locked as you were told where to find the answer to your problem.

This one will be locked also. It has been covered numerous times in numerous threads.
 
I'll just add that we don't mean to be mean, but this really IS the most commonly asked question in the GT4 forum. So looking in the FAQ is a pretty good bet for answering it.

The simple answer is that you have missed a trophy in Beginner or Professional somewhere. It's the only prerequisite for progressing and so is the only explanation.

Print off a races list (there's one around here somewhere, or I can e-mail you one) and manually tick off each race and championship as you see it won in your diary screen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back