Need help 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTguy88
  • 5 comments
  • 587 views
Messages
290
Messages
RRusso88
Ok so ever since release day I've been playing GT5 online with friends and it's pretty much impossible to race so we just waste time and mess around driving around.

The problem is that when their cars are close to mine they lag and/or just zig-zag into my car and I go flying in the air or 200mph in a random direction. They do not see my lagging in their games but this happens to me every single time we play online. What gives?

It's very frustrating I don't know what it's like to have a legitimate race online.

My last thread got locked without an answer which is pretty rude. I used the search function and cannot find other threads talking about this. Supplying some links before a lock would be helpful.
 
You could try different settings when hosting the race.
Turning off mics help a lot, you could also lower the quality.
 
try connecting with ethernet instead of wireless (assuming you are currently wireless)
 
try connecting with ethernet instead of wireless (assuming you are currently wireless)

Believe it or not there is no difference between wireless and wired, same thing happens.

Can't turn mics off need them. I'm going to mess with the settings tonigt.
 
So you get your thread locked, then ask exactly the same questions.
The moderators are going to love you.
 
So you get your thread locked, then ask exactly the same questions.
The moderators are going to love you.

Well as noted in the first post, it was rude of them to simply say "locked there are more threads on this use the search function"

Ok, do your job and HELP instead of being a fake tough guy and just locking a thread lol, right?

So by reopening a new thread I did get some answers but still don't know where all these "other threads" are.
 
Back