Need help....being fast..er?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dale
  • 0 comments
  • 283 views
Messages
1
Hi guys, been lurking the forums for quite some time since starting on GT5, but something is nagging me and (apart from excellent videos that this website has shown me) I can't seem to find a way around it.

I have major OCD, and the fact that I have all-silvered IC licence is really starting to get on my nerves. The times that i'm getting are really close to Gold trophies, but I just can't seem to go that tiny bit faster to get it!!

I need some general tips, because i'm not the sort of person who can just watch a video then mimic it; I need to be told in writing what I have to do, then try and emulate that.

I'm using the default settings, so ABS on 1, and TCS on like whatever the default is for that, but i'm wondering whether I can be faster if I mess around with these settings? Some understanding of what they do would be helpful aswell, so I can really understand what it is you guys tell me.

I just need general tips to get Gold in the licenses, because it's really starting to turn into something bad.

So, general tips to getting gold and going that extra bit faster please.

Cheers guys. (And sorry if this is a totally retarded topic that you have seen a billion times)
 
Back