Need help deciding..

  • Thread starter Thread starter McMartyman
  • 11 comments
  • 759 views
Messages
4
Canada
Canada
Messages
McMartyman
I am having some trouble winning the GT world championship and I want some suggestions on which car you guys think would work best with the championship... at the moment I am stuck between 3 choices.. the Ferrari FXX, the BMW V12 LMR 99', or the Nissan R92CP 92'... I have never driven any of them and I want to know from people that have on which one they think would work best in a situation like the world championship and which one is better on over all drive ability, handling, acceleration, etc... thanks for the help :cheers: :) & also if you think you have a car in mind that can out drive these, please dont be afraid to speak up!
 
I can make the choice even more difficult. I use the Toyota GT-One, whit tune from @praiano63.

I had some problems the uneven track of Nurburgring. But got gold on all the other races.

And most importantly, it is a fun car to drive:p

Edit: Remember that you can save between races. But you must exit the game, after saving for it take effect
 
Last edited:
I am having some trouble winning the GT world championship and I want some suggestions on which car you guys think would work best with the championship... at the moment I am stuck between 3 choices.. the Ferrari FXX, the BMW V12 LMR 99', or the Nissan R92CP 92'... I have never driven any of them and I want to know from people that have on which one they think would work best in a situation like the world championship and which one is better on over all drive ability, handling, acceleration, etc... thanks for the help :cheers: :) & also if you think you have a car in mind that can out drive these, please dont be afraid to speak up!
Out of those three I'd choose the Nissan. It's the better car I think. I can confirm the Toyota GT-One is a great car for it too, although I used @Highlandor 's tune from Hab-Racing. The McLaren F1 Base Model from the same tuner works great for it too with a high range turbo or stage 3 engine upgrade.
 
Are you aware of events that appear in S? You've got 24-Minutes of Spa and 24-Minutes of LeMans, both all but requiring a prototype or something of comparable performance. Of the choices, I'd say the Nissan, but that Bentley Speed 8 is stable enough that I was able to get through 21 minutes of Spa on a set of Racing Hard tires and could have finished had I not had to pit for fuel and been forced to take tires. The BMW V12 LMR is just disappointing, if you want a prototype you should go with the R10 Stealth Model (if you can manage your throttle in the rain) for fuel consumption or the Pescarolo C60 Hybride for its overall prowess and take fuel and tires when you must. I want to emphasize that I don't mean to discourage you from going with any car mentioned, just consider what you will get the most out of.
 
Are you aware of events that appear in S? You've got 24-Minutes of Spa and 24-Minutes of LeMans, both all but requiring a prototype or something of comparable performance.
A valid point. 👍
 
Haha thank you for suggesting the One sagaper. I will look into it now too. & very true tex, I should look more into the Lemans as I have only done Spa..
 
I won the GT world champs in the Nissan R35 GTR TC. It is probably easier to drive than any of the prototypes, and is quick enough to beat them on most tracks too.
 
Yep.. Peugoet 908 .. It also does the 24 mins left Sarthe in the super class.. Handles well goes Like stink..
 
I used the R92CP with one of Praiano's tunes. That thing is a rocket. :eek:
 
The cheapest way to win it is with the good ol' Mercedes Vision GT(upgraded of course).
 
Back