Need help dodging idiots

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Bman
  • 2 comments
  • 691 views

The Bman

That's just one of my names.
Premium
Messages
5,897
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
Messages
The_Bman24
Well, you know about em'. They are those jerks who payed $60.00 to make people furious. I was in a situation where I almost won a NASCAR race online, then some idiot comes up and spins me out and I finish last. All I want to know are some tips on how to avoid this so I can finally win a race against these 7 year old kids. They should play Burnout if they love crashing into others. Sorry if this turns ugly.
 
try to get involved in some organised groups via here and not join public lobbies is the best i can suggest. You are always going to get idiots in public rooms.
 
if someone is acting like a idiot kick them off the server or ask the room owner to kick them
 
Back