Need help drifting with wheel (T300)

• Thread starter Dusky1103
  • 4 comments
Sierra Leone
Sierra Leone
Hi guys, I'm about two years late to the party but I've recently picked up a copy of GT6. I'm absolutely loving the game, and it's a big statement considering I am coming from AC and PCARS on PS4.

Anyway, I'm using a T300, and I'm having serious problems drifting in the game. I do know how to drift in AC, so I don't think my technique is wrong. I'm starting to think its the cars I'm using (I followed 1 or two tunes from schmogt website, but they don't work too well for me)

#1 Can anyone (wheel user) give me a solid breakdown of your force feedback settings in the game?

#2 Can anyone give me a solid tune on a car that you're sure drifts well on your wheel?

#3 preferably, I would prefer a lesser horse powered car. And I don't want to use the handbrake to initiate, more towards inertia drift. Any FR, JDM car would be great (AE86)-> but please make sure it's possible with a wheel and not gamepad

I'm terrible at drifting, but know you should turn traction control off and use hard rear tires. Good luck.

I drift DS3 but I'll send you a tune that works for me and all you have to do to drift it with a wheel is adjust the toe.

Latest Posts

Back