Greisen Messages 480 Denmark Messages Greisen Jun 7, 2011 #1 Hi dudes, ive been restarting my gran turismo for 1,5 hours now in the hope for getting the Pescorolo c60 hybride in a 2005 ticket. I've got kinda all cars now a few times but not the pescorolo. Can u get it in the ticket?
Hi dudes, ive been restarting my gran turismo for 1,5 hours now in the hope for getting the Pescorolo c60 hybride in a 2005 ticket. I've got kinda all cars now a few times but not the pescorolo. Can u get it in the ticket?
madmyk Messages 577 Oregon Messages madmyk Jun 7, 2011 #2 According to here you can. I got the Audi R8 from a 2005 ticket, but I have not tried for the Pescorolo yet.
According to here you can. I got the Audi R8 from a 2005 ticket, but I have not tried for the Pescorolo yet.
Greisen Messages 480 Denmark Messages Greisen Jun 7, 2011 #3 Yayyayayayyay finally ****ing got it! :d
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum Jun 7, 2011 #5 And only 2 hours of toil for your spoil.
DuckBrazil Messages 164 Messages PatoRodrigues Jun 8, 2011 #6 To get another car, when i must restart the game?