Need help finding last few cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter mksetzer
  • 10 comments
  • 1,024 views
Messages
5
Hey everyone, I'm still looking for several cars that I can't seem to find and any help you guys can give would be very much appreciated. I've searched the forums but I can't figure out exactly for sure where to find these cars or whether or not they even exist in my version. I believe I have the NTSC - NA version (bought in Canada).

These are the cars I'm missing:
Honda HSC “Honda Sports Concept” ('03)
Mini Cooper 1.3i ('98)
Toyota Esso Ultraflo Supra (JGTC) ('01)
Toyota Soarer 2.5GT-T ('97)
Toyota Soarer 430SCV ('01)

All five of these cars are listed in the "Gran Turismo 4 Official Car List (NORTH AMERICA)" thread. The thread can be found here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55930

However, only the first three cars I mentioned (so none of the Toyota Soarers) are mentioned in the "GT4 (US NTSC) Car Quick Reference Guide" which can be found here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/gt4/car_list/get_cars.php

I was wondering if anyone had trouble finding any of these cars as well as I've searched everywhere I thought I could possibly find them in the game.

Also, in Arcade Mode I have 716 cars (by manufacturer) and 368 (by era). The only car I'm missing that I absolutely know how to get is the Nissan R89C Race Car ('89) (darned Mission 34...) I remember reading somewhere in the forums that having all cars would result in 718 (or was it 719??) cars in Arcade Mode. Therefore, I'd only be missing two or three cars.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
 
Off the top of my head, the Mini and Esso Supra aren't in the NA version. The Mini isn't in any version bar the Japanese one - and don't ask why.

The Soarer 430 might be better known as the Lexus SC430. The Soarer 2.5GT-T ought to be in used cars. The HSC should be a prize car, though I cannot remember for what.
 
The Toyota Soarer 2.5GT-T '97 is the Lexus SC300 '97 in NTSC NA version, available in used car lot II.

The Toyota Soarer 430SCV '01 is the Lexus SC430 '01 in NTSC NA version, available from the Lexus Dealership in USA.

The Honda HSC '04 is the Acura HSC '04 in the NTSC NA version, can be viewed at the Acura Dealership in Japan, and is won as the prize for completing the Honda Type-R championship.

Similarly the Honda Dualnote '02 is the Acura DN-X Concept in the NTSC NA version, prizecar for all Silver on Domestic A licence.

Also the Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96 is the Nissan 240SX (S14) '96 in NTSC NA version and is found in used car lot II.

:cheers:

On a similar note though, the car list shows a Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec N1 (R33) '95. I can't find this one anywhere, is it real?
 
See if you can find it on mine. If you can, it's real... :D
 
I think I might have a 95' N1. Well I know its an R33 and I bought it from the used car lot I.
 
Based off of my spreadsheet for the NTSC NA relsease these are the three skylines that meet the 1995 criteria (all found in Used car lot I and appear at least 65% of the time)

Japan Nissan Skyline GT-R 1995
Japan Nissan Skyline GT-R N1 1995
Japan Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec 1995
 
TornadoAlley
Japan Nissan Skyline GT-R 1995
Japan Nissan Skyline GT-R N1 1995
Japan Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec 1995

Yeah, that's the three that I have for the 1995 model year.
I also have the 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec N1 (R32) which does exist,
but the list I was referring to claims that there's a '95 model of the V-spec N1.

Now I know there are only the 3 models listed above I can stop looking for this phantom Skyline!
 
they should come up with a car counter in the game, you know like this: 678/720 cars collected so you would know exactly what you're missing
 
There's one in Arcade mode...
 
Awesome, thanks for the help guys. :) Looking for those cars was starting to get frustrating.
 
Back