Need help finding some specific car pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter paskowitz
  • 6 comments
  • 834 views
Messages
3,239
United States
New York
Messages
thepatriots
If the mods could delete my post in cars general that would be nice because this is a better place for my topic.

At your leisure of course:

I am looking for 5 specific cars and one (well two) specific type of shot. First the cars: Nissan GTR R35, Ford GT, Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Mercielago LP640-4, and the Porsche 911 GT2. Some of the best from the world super powers.

The type of shot is from the dark with the headlights shinning through, so you make out the car but barely see it (example). I need one car to be straight on, 2 facing right and 2 facing left. If this is not possible a shot of each car with a matching plane of view (ie all on the same level). If you can fulfill both of these, even better.

I am trying to photoshop a cover for GT5 that incorporates my idea for the perfect GT5 E3 trailer. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.
 
How about a photoshop job from one of the guys in the multimedia section.There is some cool stuff being done in there. 👍

suzq044,under his avatar,it says, "will photoshop for work" . Maybe give him a try ?
 
How about a photoshop job from one of the guys in the multimedia section.There is some cool stuff being done in there. 👍

suzq044,under his avatar,it says, "will photoshop for work" . Maybe give him her a try ?
Fixed. 👍

And good call, probably the only way to get such specific shots.
 
Whats the going price on some PS work? Cookies? Extreme virtual pat on the backs?
 
Got PayPal?
 
Nope. Whatever I can try and do it myself. I just need the pictures as a base.
 
Sorry suzq044,called you a guy :dunce:,my apologies to you.:)
 
Back