Need help finding this image in a larger format

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 7 comments
  • 792 views
Messages
4,805
Hey GTP! Need some help. I need help finding this image in 1280x768. I searched google alot but cant find nothing but 1024x7684. :( Thanks alot. Also if this helps the bike is an Yamaha YZF R1 Limited Edition. (I think the 50th anniversary)
Also if possible I'd like it without a watermark of a website on it.



Thanks. :)
 
Dude!!! Where Have You Been!?
 
Would this work?

Without the gray Bar
 
I don't mean to steal your thunder, nk4e, but those images are a bit warped from stretching. Here are a couple of (also stretched) versions with the proper aspect ratio and a removal of both the gray bar and the logo at the top. One is simply a resized version of the original, and the other has some minor brightness/contrast/saturation tweaks to make it a bit spiffier.

 
I don't mind Wolfe.
 
Dude!!! Where Have You Been!?

Been busy with college life. :D Although I do stop by GTP every now and then and just lurk. :D I will try to be more active again, but not anytime soon unfortunatley.

Also thanks ALOT nk4e & Wolfe you guys rock!!!

Mind if I ask where you guys got the images from? I looked at every google link for atleast a good hour but didnt find nothing. :( Maybe I was just typing in the wrong things?

Anyways thanks alot guys for taking the time to help me out I really appreciate it!
 
I believe that Wolfe and I used Photoshop(well, I did).
 
Yeah, I used Paintshop Pro, which allowed me to resize the picture cleanly. I also did a bit of cropping, and had to remove the bottom part of the "R1 EXUP DELTABOX V" logo.
 
Back