Need help for tuning i am a NOOB

maninder003

(Banned)
xXmaninderXx
hi guys I am new to forza and xbox i switched over from ps3, and i really enjoy forza only concern is i cant seem to find tunes online like gt5. I would like to know a general way to stop my car from spinnning out on turns, also could someone give me a tune setup for a suburu wrx sti 2008 and supra for all round performance. the supra is like s class 700hp ishh and that thing doesnt even drive just slips and slides very horrible what do i do????????? :confused: i read in some other fourm that if tuned right you can floor it through corners and the car shouldnt spin out

hi guys I am new to forza and xbox i switched over from ps3, and i really enjoy forza only concern is i cant seem to find tunes online like gt5. I would like to know a general way to stop my car from spinnning out on turns, also could someone give me a tune setup for a suburu wrx sti 2008 and supra for all round performance. the supra is like s class 700hp ishh and that thing doesnt even drive just slips and slides very horrible what do i do????????? :confused: i read in some other fourm that if tuned right you can floor it through corners and the car shouldnt spin out
If you don't want to buy tunes from the storefront, you should read the tuning guide posted here...it has lots of helpful information on tuning. I'll make some Subaru and Supra tunes for you and put them on my storefront for free, but the Supra isn't the best S class car and it won't have 700hp when I build it. Forza favors light weight over horsepower. What class do you want the Subaru in?
Let me know if you want me to tune the cars for you. If you don't respond then I'll assume you don't want me to make the tunes.

maninder, there are tons of tunes for just about any car and any class in the game in the storefront. A lot are free and some you buy. The tune is locked, you can't modify the tune to suit your driving habit. Unlike GT5 where guys post tunes for free, and you can change them anyway you like. BUT if you find the right tuners ...like Wiggs...you'll be fine.

If you don't want to buy tunes from the storefront, you should read the tuning guide posted here...it has lots of helpful information on tuning. I'll make some Subaru and Supra tunes for you and put them on my storefront for free, but the Supra isn't the best S class car and it won't have 700hp when I build it. Forza favors light weight over horsepower. What class do you want the Subaru in?
Let me know if you want me to tune the cars for you. If you don't respond then I'll assume you don't want me to make the tunes.

yea that would be awsome and the subaru would be fine in the s or the r, and supra anything over A, also PM when u do, thank you soo much :$

Car - 1998 Toyota Supra RZ

This car surprised me in S class as i was expecting it to be junk, it's actually not bad. You're not going to light up any leaderboards in it but it's competative and i won quite a few races online with it.

I tuned it with TCS turned on as there's over 600hp going to the rear, if you've got decent enough throttle control you can be just as fast if not faster with TCS turned off though.Also not sure if you use a wheel or controller but i tuned this while on the pad. I'd normally have the car a bit looser than this and have the accel on the diff higher to get better rotation but using the set up below will make the car more stable.

Anyway, build and tune are below. Have fun with it and if you (or anyone else for that matter) improves on the setup then by all means post back :)

If it's not listed it's stock:

---Build---

Aero
Forza front bumper
Forza rear wing
Jun street bonnet

Tyres
Race compound
Front width -265/40
Rear width -305/35

Rims
Rota - Tarmac 3

Drivetrain
Sport Transmission
Street Driveline
Race Differential

Handling
Race Brakes
Race Springs
Race front anti-roll bars
Race rear anti-roll bars
Race weight reduction

Engine and power
Street air filter
Race ignition
Sport camshaft
Race valves
Race displacement
Race pistons
Race twin turbochargers

---tune---

Tyre pressure
29.5/30.0

Gearing
Final drive - 3.68

Camber
-1.3/-1.0

Toe
0.2/0.1

Caster

Anti-roll bars
Front 16.00
Rear 11.00

Springs
Front 596.4
Rear 430.9

Ride height
Front 6.2
Rear 6.2

Rebound
Front 9.4
Rear 9.7

Bump
Front 2.2
Rear 2.0

Aero
Front 100
Rear 200

Brake balance
46% front

Brake Pressure
148%

Differential
Accel 40%
Decel 45%

Car - 1998 Toyota Supra RZ

This car surprised me in S class as i was expecting it to be junk, it's actually not bad. You're not going to light up any leaderboards in it but it's competative and i won quite a few races online with it.

I tuned it with TCS turned on as there's over 600hp going to the rear, if you've got decent enough throttle control you can be just as fast if not faster with TCS turned off though.Also not sure if you use a wheel or controller but i tuned this while on the pad. I'd normally have the car a bit looser than this and have the accel on the diff higher to get better rotation but using the set up below will make the car more stable.

Anyway, build and tune are below. Have fun with it and if you (or anyone else for that matter) improves on the setup then by all means post back :)

If it's not listed it's stock:

---Build---

Aero
Forza front bumper
Forza rear wing
Jun street bonnet

Tyres
Race compound
Front width -265/40
Rear width -305/35

Rims
Rota - Tarmac 3

Drivetrain
Sport Transmission
Street Driveline
Race Differential

Handling
Race Brakes
Race Springs
Race front anti-roll bars
Race rear anti-roll bars
Race weight reduction

Engine and power
Street air filter
Race ignition
Sport camshaft
Race valves
Race displacement
Race pistons
Race twin turbochargers

---tune---

Tyre pressure
29.5/30.0

Gearing
Final drive - 3.68

Camber
-1.3/-1.0

Toe
0.2/0.1

Caster

Anti-roll bars
Front 16.00
Rear 11.00

Springs
Front 596.4
Rear 430.9

Ride height
Front 6.2
Rear 6.2

Rebound
Front 9.4
Rear 9.7

Bump
Front 2.2
Rear 2.0

Aero
Front 100
Rear 200

Brake balance
46% front

Brake Pressure
148%

Differential
Accel 40%
Decel 45%

Hmmmm, your build and tune are a little different from what I would do. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just different. I'll put something together in the next day or 2 and you can see which one you like better. I probably would ditch the cams, soften the front springs a bit and set the accel diff between 30%and 40% and the decel between 10% and 15%. Brake pressure is higher than I like too....I'd lower the caster a little and set the front toe at-0.1 and rear toe at 0. Maybe a couple more small changes. Once again, not criticizing, just saying what I would do. :cheers:

It actually works quite well with the accel at 33% and the decel at 0%, just not as stable so decided to sacrifice better rotation for a little understeer.

Caster was again for better stability and straight line speed, added a little more positive toe on the front than i normally would but that was to counteract the diff setting, that's also why i added a little to the rear aswell as it helped on the corners

Please do post your set up, love comparing with fellow tuners!!!

Some times i got with mine:

Catalunya gp (where i tuned it) 1:52:8
Sunset penninsula 1:29:8

By no means top 100 but not that far away so would love to give your set up a go as well

It actually works quite well with the accel at 33% and the decel at 0%, just not as stable so decided to sacrifice better rotation for a little understeer.

Caster was again for better stability and straight line speed, added a little more positive toe on the front than i normally would but that was to counteract the diff setting, that's also why i added a little to the rear aswell as it helped on the corners

Please do post your set up, love comparing with fellow tuners!!!

Some times i got with mine:

Catalunya gp (where i tuned it) 1:52:8
Sunset penninsula 1:29:8

By no means top 100 but not that far away so would love to give your set up a go as well
There's more than one way to skin a cat. :) I'll try to put something together tomorrow when I get home from work.

Hmmmm, your build and tune are a little different from what I would do. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just different. I'll put something together in the next day or 2 and you can see which one you like better. I probably would ditch the cams, soften the front springs a bit and set the accel diff between 30%and 40% and the decel between 10% and 15%. Brake pressure is higher than I like too....I'd lower the caster a little and set the front toe at-0.1 and rear toe at 0. Maybe a couple more small changes. Once again, not criticizing, just saying what I would do. :cheers:

I wish I could speak "Tune" sounds like an interesting language. haha

I watch all the F1 races...wondering what front end settings they use, for castor, camber, etc? Seems a little more radical than what I would use...

Back