!!!NEED HELP!!! Going to be driving the F430

• Thread starter Sixthgear
  • 6 comments
Hey guys,

I know this is totally the wrong forum, but I'm more of a GT guy than any other game.

I was hoping someone here could help me out.

Next Friday I'll be driving the F430 on the Mont Tremblant track. The only place I know to practice that is in the Ferrari Challenge game. They specifically have the Mont Tremblant track and (obviously) the F430.

The problem is I don't have time to do everything I need to in order to get the Tremblant track unlocked.

I know it's ******, but does anyone have a US/Canadian Blue-Ray saved game with the Tremblant Track unlocked? (I don't need any other track)

Any help would be REALLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any solutions.

If you have the game, you won't have much trouble getting that track unlocked to practise. Just go for the american challenge (challenge mode), set the AI to easy and quit all races until you get to Mont Tremblant. You only have to get a podium finish in the Mont Tremblant track to have it unlocked. Then you can go and practise in it 👍

Btw, you are a lucky fellow, congrats and have fun. :)

Yes, Hun200kmh is correct. The F430 is unlocked already and you can unlock this track after about 15 minutes of play and can use it for free running there after. In fact, this track can be unlocked so quickly and so easily that going through the hassle of downloading/uploading a game save is almost pointless.

I the meantime maybe this will help too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Ii3kBmRl4&feature=related

Last edited:
Thanks guys, it's much appreciated.

That video was great, I actually did the same thing at 3m33s in the video but in a Ford GT in light rain. That's a tough part of the track to do smoothly.

It will actually be my second time in the F430 on that track and I just wanted to make sure I can make the best of it!

Thanks again for your comments, and if I'm lucky I'll come back with some 1080p video of the day.

You guys were right. Took only a few minutes to unlock those tracks (I'm an idiot for never even trying). Thanks for that.

A pretty big disappointment though. It feels nothing like the real track -- scale of things, elevations, etc. I was really hoping I could use it to practice the circuit (see the ideal racing lines, memorize everything) but I was shocked how little it felt like the real thing.

I guess I expected too much, but thanks for the help guys.

I think in general, elevation changes never translate particularly well in games/racing sims. But I can't think of any other (current) racing sim that has this particular track. I've never been to this circuit in real life but I have to say it's one of my favorites in the game.

Looking forward to the video!

Back