Need help gt peeps!!!

• Thread starter Trueno-86
  • 14 comments
Hey everyone. ok he's my situation: I'm deployed to kuwait. The internet service sucks but it's the only one we got. prior before leaving I got GT5 and played alittle. got set up here in kuwait and now I'm about to fire up GT5 and then I hear about this save bug problem. I've heard the FEB 18th update fixes the problem. My problem is that the interent service here won't allow me to get on PSN to get the update. So GT PLANET, here's my question: is there a way for me to get all the nesscary updates, say on a memory sitck? is it possible? going to say my save file but as far everything, that's all I can do. any help would be greatly appriecated on this matter. thanks.

I'm not sure it has any bearing, but...
Have you tried to set up an account (PSN) based in the middle east/kuwait rather than use your american PSN?

I feel for you though mate, I was deployed in Afghan and got my wife to send over my copy of GT5P so I could use it on the communal PS3.

2 key rules, dont ever go into the museum and dont ever check GT TV or GT News.

They eat away the most.

This.

Follow these key rules and the savegame problem probably wont even happen to you before you can get the internet working. 👍

ok besides the museum and GT TV what other things should I not do also then to avoid the save problem?

That's pretty much it, shouldn't happen then - avoiding the photomode could help as well but it doesn't take a lot of space in your savegame file.

I have no idea Trueno-86, sorry. I found the link my Googleing for it. Maybe the answer to your question will be there too? Normally when you download an update you stick it on a USB stick in the folder PS3/UPDATE. Then when you load the game is says an update is available (assuming you can get on the net I guess) and it asks update from Internet or from USB. But if you cannot get on PSN then you may be jiggered. Sorry.

Latest Posts

Back