Need help guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CFC4LIFE
  • 6 comments
  • 761 views
Messages
9
Messages
CFC4LIFE
I'm in need of some help. Can anyone lend me the x2010 or another great car just for the weekend as I need help progressing in the game. Thanks
 
Please can you tone down your fontsize. 👍
 
I'm in need of some help. Can anyone lend me the x2010 or another great car just for the weekend as I need help progressing in the game. Thanks

In about 1 hour time I will be home. Add me to your friends list and then you may borrow my X1 or other cars I have shared. PSN: XRaptor529 BTW if you have any B-Spec drivers race mine.
 
I can help you, but I need some help in return.
Can you did some remote racing for me, and I mean A LOT of remote racing.
 
No one can send you an X2010 or any other car worth over 1m cr.
 
In about 1 hour time I will be home. Add me to your friends list and then you may borrow my X1 or other cars I have shared. PSN: XRaptor529 BTW if you have any B-Spec drivers race mine.

Alright mate thanks :) I'm racing your b-spec drivers now 👍
 
Back