Need Help Here. Serious Problem With B-Spec Driver Crashing A Lot

  • Thread starter Thread starter RageATM24
  • 3 comments
  • 3,391 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
Hey guys, I just joined this site, and with good reason. I ran the 24 hours at Sarthe II from yesterday into today. I left the game on through the night already about 10 hours into it. I was using the Playstation Pescaralo/Judd with the stage 4 Turbo. I had a very nice lead at 2 laps on second place and 5 laps on 6th place. When i woke up this morning to go check, I found I was 127 laps down, in sixth place stuck against a wall in a sand pit out of gas that my B-spec driver could not get out of. I left the game on with the Cruise command on and overtake on. I have no idea how or why this happened nor why he couldn't simply get out of the sand pit. A similiar problem happened on the backstretch, where the front tires locked up turning to the right after hitting one of those bumps at 232 MPH and he drilled the wall but recovered after about 20 seconds. I need some serious help here to prevent this from happening again. I hope I'm not missing a Driver Change. Any solutions guys??? BTW my B-spec level is 5205.
 
Welcome to GT Planet RageATM24.
I'm not a good person to give B-spec advice, since I've not actually used B-spec mode at all. However, I did want to point out that you've posted this request in the wrong place, this is the Race Reports forum where people post detailled reports of races or car comparisons.
You'll get more useful responses if you move this to the main GT4 forum.
To do this, look at your original post. In the top right corner click "Thread Tools" - From the dropdown menu choose "Move/Copy Thread" and click "Perform Action". Now select the forum you wish to move to, i.e. "GT4". 👍
Hope that helps you to get some useful advice. :cheers:
 
Theres a big thread on this already Here
 
Thanks guys.

Welcome to GTP, Rage. Don't "rage" at me for locking this, but it is in the wrong place, and hopefully the link George gave will help you out.

EDIT: You moved it just as I locked it. I'm keeping it locked as George's link should provide your answer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back