NEED HELP - HOW to Share GTS Videos to Youtube, USB Stick??

Portugal
Seixal
zefthebestofcour
Hi Guys!!!

I´m an absolute NOOB on this: "Sharing GTS VIDEOS!!!"

And so for me and for others like me... :dopey: (they must exist somewhere out there...:confused:), can you please help and share your knowledge on all that is needed to do this: "Sharing GTS Videos to Youtube, USB Stick"??:D

That includes also how to get the Videos to Share Factory... as I´m not able to do so!!! :guilty:

Expecting for your precious help, Dudes! :bowdown::bowdown: :gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

If you press the options button on your PS4 controller twice, you will automatically start recording footage (up to an hour long I believe). Once you are done recording it will automatically save to your PS4 and you can edit it in Sharefactory. And from there you can upload to YouTube without a USB.

If you press the options button on your PS4 controller twice, you will automatically start recording footage (up to an hour long I believe). Once you are done recording it will automatically save to your PS4 and you can edit it in Sharefactory. And from there you can upload to YouTube without a USB.

Thanks indeed Cowboy!!! :)

So I have to press it twice (in a quick and successive way..) and where and how do I find the recorded videos???

And, if it´s possible (of course) how may I save this video (in any of the available formats) to an USB stick??? :)

Thanks indeed Cowboy!!! :)

So I have to press it twice (in a quick and successive way..) and where and how do I find the recorded videos???

And, if it´s possible (of course) how may I save this video (in any of the available formats) to an USB stick??? :)

Whatever you record is saved in a section called “capture gallery” in your PS4 screen. There the PS4 saves and organizes the screenshots and videos in folders with the name of the games.

You can change the video settings (using the share button menu) to record 30 minutes or even an hour each time.

It is always 'recording' and you can save a recording by pressing share when you want to stop (let's say just after a race), and then 'Save Video Clip' on the menu. You can then access that video clip in thecapture gallery or in ShareFactory, and you can trim the video and edit it in other ways. And then upload to YouTube

Whatever you record is saved in a section called “capture gallery” in your PS4 screen. There the PS4 saves and organizes the screenshots and videos in folders with the name of the games.

You can change the video settings (using the share button menu) to record 30 minutes or even an hour each time.

It is always 'recording' and you can save a recording by pressing share when you want to stop (let's say just after a race), and then 'Save Video Clip' on the menu. You can then access that video clip in thecapture gallery or in ShareFactory, and you can trim the video and edit it in other ways. And then upload to YouTube

Thank you guys!!!! Priceless your Help! :)

Now I think I can do it! :)

Back