Need Help Hunting a Colour.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Juiposa
  • 9 comments
  • 654 views

Juiposa

Premium
Messages
326
Canada
SW Ontario
Messages
starboob
Hey,

A few weeks ago I painted my Alfa Romeo Gulia TZ2 a colour called "Blu." I took some photos of it, as I think it is a gorgeous colour. As seen here:


Today I painted my Ford GT this colour and decided to once again mess around in photo travel when this happened. I set the camera to the sepia filter and an even more gorgeous colour came around.

I want this colour, very, very badly. If anyone you have any idea of any colours that may look like or at least come close to let me know and we can set up a deal. I've scanned my entire list of colours with no luck :(

Please help!
 
Looks a lot like the Mist Green that I really like - that I just used to paint my Nissan 240zg 71:

20120130nissan240zg02s.jpg


20120130nissan240zg03s.jpg


Nissan240ZG-schloff-01s.jpg


It's the only one I had. To be honest, I was prepared for a do-over based on the swatch, but I took the chance, and I turned out to like it a lot.

Definitely Mist Green.
(Not Green Mist whatever - I've seen that too, & it's metallic.)
No clue what car it's from or if I got it w/ the daily login bonus.
And I believe the paint chip was sorted with the grays/whites, not the greens.
 
Thanks bud, I'll recheck my list to see if I have it.
 
Send me a FR, I'll send you some when I get home. I probably have some that are close. Free.
 
I think it's from a Chevelle, definitely Chevrolet though.
 
I think it's from a Chevelle, definitely Chevrolet though.

I don't know, I just looked and have 2 mist green, the square looks almost white, but when I set the filter to chevrolet, it's not there.

EDIT: green mist metallic is there under chevrolet
 
Hmm,hold on I'll check the database.

Edit: Lexus LFA,plenty of those in the ncd.:)
 
It's a Lexus color.

I got 2 if you're interested.
 
LFA to be more precise.
 
Yep Mist Green paint chip looks almost white.
Not to be confused with Green Mist which is a metallic one.

Thanks for the info where it comes from. I must've got it in a daily bonus, or someone sent it to me as a gift (knowing I like light greens).
 
Back