Need help! I can't copy my GT5 savedata

• Thread starter Caysle
  • 11 comments
oguzserdar
Hi guys. I need to copy my savedata to USB, but I can't do it. I have one Sandisk Cruzer Blade 8 GB. When I plug it to PS3, my USB disk doesn't appear under the Game tab, so I can't make make any move. However, it (the USB disk) appears under on both the Video and Photo tabs of the XMB of PS3.

Should I have to try another USB disk or anything else?

Hi guys. I need to copy my savedata to USB, but I can't do it. I have one Sandisk Cruzer Blade 8 GB. When I plug it to PS3, my USB disk doesn't appear under the Game tab, so I can't make make any move. However, it (the USB disk) appears under on both the Video and Photo tabs of the XMB of PS3.

Should I have to try another USB disk or anything else?
You need to format the USB drive to FAT32. If you have any data on it already that will be wiped. The only format that the PS3 can recognize is FAT32.

I tried again, but I couldn't copy it. USB sign appears under the game tab. My other game saves can be copiable, but GT5 is not copiable. Can you help me?

I tried again, but I couldn't copy it. USB sign appears under the game tab. My other game saves can be copiable, but GT5 is not copiable. Can you help me?

When is the last time you updated the game? I ask this because older versions of the game had this copy feature blocked. So are you up to date?

If that doesnt help I would try another USB if you have one.

When is the last time you updated the game? I ask this because older versions of the game had this copy feature blocked. So are you up to date?

If that doesnt help I would try another USB if you have one.

I didn't do any update. Because updates only downloadable on PSN. But my PS3 version is 3.61, I can't enter PSN. Soon, I'm going to jailbreak my PS3.

I didn't do any update. Because updates only downloadable on PSN. But my PS3 version is 3.61, I can't enter PSN. Soon, I'm going to jailbreak my PS3.
That could be why. Try and get your PS3 to a place where there is decent internet and update both GT5 and the PS3.

That could be why. Try and get your PS3 to a place where there is decent internet and update both GT5 and the PS3.

That is why you cant back up your save, you wont be able to back it up untill you update. For GT5 you'll need the 1.05 version or newer, tons of features and tweaks have been added along with a few new free cars.

Back