Need Help Making CDMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rx7Ownz
  • 9 comments
  • 466 views
Messages
187
don't know if most of you have heard songs by The Hives, but..im trying to look for other songs or artist that sounds like them. Upbeat rock music with bass...kinda like "Walk Idiot Walk"

If you know any like it, tell me please, I'd apreciate it, thanks. :)
 
Are you going to buy the CD or download the song? If your going to download it then I don't think you should talk about something like that.
 
Thank you, Mr. Morality. He made no mention of downloading music. What's the point in asking him? Save for stupidity, of course.

Here are a few bands that have similar sounds to the Hives:

The Vines
The Strokes
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Elastica
Cato Salsa Experience
The White Stripes (no bass, but very similar music)
The (International) Noise Conspiracy
The Stooges
MC5

The Hives are the bottom of the barrel along with the Vines and the Strokes. The other bands I've listed are much better.
 
It's just a damn question. It doesn't hurt anyone. But I guess it hurts you? Hmmm that sucks. It doesn't seem to bother anyone else but you.

And sorry Rx7Ownz I didn't mean to "accuse" you of downloading music.
 
xD I pay for my downloads on Napster, so in a way i do download music, legally. Unless you guys despise that too x_x, I have Hive and white stripe CD tho =]
 
Out of all the places to legally d/l music why do you use Napster?
 
Rx7Ownz
xD I pay for my downloads on Napster, so in a way i do download music, legally. Unless you guys despise that too x_x, I have Hive and white stripe CD tho =]
Napster/iTunes/other legal download sites were the worst inventions ever. Why pay for compressed music? ...and you don't even get a spiffy CD cover!
 
I do buy CDs, it's just some band/artist have maybe one or few good songs thats all. Im going to buy the Strokes CD...With Napster/Itune, i can drink 7/11 eat McDonald or pay for one of those prepaid card, since I don't have a credit card.
 
Shannon
Napster/iTunes/other legal download sites were the worst inventions ever. Why pay for compressed music? ...and you don't even get a spiffy CD cover!

Screw the cd cover :odd: I bought the damn mp3 legally I can do whatever the hell I want with it (except share it obviously :rolleyes: ).
 
VipFREAK
Screw the cd cover :odd: I bought the damn mp3 legally I can do whatever the hell I want with it (except share it obviously :rolleyes: ).
Sarcasm is a *****, isn't it?
 
Back