NEED HELP My game is stuck on the warning screen

• Thread starter Crwallick
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
Ive been stuck on the warning screen for about an hour now and it just keeps loading and normally by now ive wouldve been doing laps around the nurburgring. Ive tried to restart the game a million time and that didnt work. Ive reinstalled the game like 5 times and that hasnt worked. Ive even went as far as buying a new copy, thinking it was a bad disc, but it still keeps happening. Ive been playing battlefield,metal of honor, and metal gear solid and those games work fine but its just this game idk why. At this idk what else to do and its getting very frustrating. Does anyone have any idea what is going on or what else can i do?

You mean the black screen with white writing that shows up before the game starts, correct? If you've reinstalled that many times I think it's not the game. As I've read it, GT6 is a dual-layer disc so the blu-ray gets finicky when reading it. Other games aren't like this so you don't have problems.

I had a similar problem with my old old used fat PS3. I self diagnosed it as being the blu-ray and bought a new slim rather than attempt replacement.

What marvels me is that you actually did 5 re-installs. That must have been a week out of your life! :bowdown:

You mean the black screen with white writing that shows up before the game starts, correct? If you've reinstalled that many times I think it's not the game. As I've read it, GT6 is a dual-layer disc so the blu-ray gets finicky when reading it. Other games aren't like this so you don't have problems.

I had a similar problem with my old old used fat PS3. I self diagnosed it as being the blu-ray and bought a new slim rather than attempt replacement.

What marvels me is that you actually did 5 re-installs. That must have been a week out of your life! :bowdown:
I know man ive wasted way too much time trying to figure this out lol

Last year my PS3 had a bit of time reading my GT6 disc, sometimes it will work and somtimes it will not read the disc, so I ended up buying the download version from the playstation store 👍👍.

Last year my PS3 had a bit of time reading my GT6 disc, sometimes it will work and somtimes it will not read the disc, so I ended up buying the download version from the playstation store 👍👍.
Lucky you. I tried that too but that still didnt work

Lucky you. I tried that too but that still didnt work
You did not mention this in your first post about the download version ?, if you said about the download version in the first place well I would have said something else.

Last edited:
I had an idea. Delete all the game data again. Try playing the game from the disc without any updates. If it plays, then there's something wrong with the installation of the updates. I don't know if having the digital version on your PS3 could interfere with the disc. Worth a try since it seems you don't have much to lose at this point.

I had an idea. Delete all the game data again. Try playing the game from the disc without any updates. If it plays, then there's something wrong with the installation of the updates. I don't know if having the digital version on your PS3 could interfere with the disc. Worth a try since it seems you don't have much to lose at this point.
Just tried it. Still keeps loading

Back