Need help on I-A licence

Hi there,
Would like to know if you know of any way to get the International A licence in an easier fashion eg. cheat codes. I've been trying to get it for 5 years after trying and retrying the tests and still no luck. Bought the GT manual and it's not really of much help.
thanks everyone.

You can email me at bornedloser2000@yahoo.com

i found some gamshark codes

(this is for version 1.0)

International A-Class License Gold
Test 1
3009E3C4 0003
Test 2
3009E3C5 0003
Test 3
3009E3C6 0003
Test 4
3009E3C7 0003
Test 5
3009E3C8 0003
Test 6
3009E3C9 0003
Test 7
3009E3CA 0003
Test 8
3009E3CB 0003

and this is for version 1.1

International A-Class License Gold
Test 1
3009E454 0003
Test 2
3009E455 0003
Test 3
3009E456 0003
Test 4
3009E457 0003
Test 5
3009E458 0003
Test 6
3009E459 0003
Test 7
3009E45A 0003
Test 8
3009E45B 0003

Dude, if you can't get it legit you don't deserve it. I had the same problem as you, then I played GT3 for a long time, then I beat them all first try.

Same here...maybe you should just put down the controller and pick up a waste basket and get your life together...see what you are good at ! ; )

You should be able to get sufficient practice by driving the Viper GTS or Griffith 4.0 in as many series as possible, preferably using them a lot in the Normal Series. The license test cars are actually not 100% unmodified, but getting good at driving the unmodified versions in the Normal Series should make the IA license tests seem easier. In all series you should use as little modification as you can manage.

The FR series is good practice, too, because it contains two of the license tracks (GVii and DFRW). With practice you should be able to win that series with either car unmodified. SSR11 is a beast, because it's only available in the FF series at that point, so maybe drive that series to get used to the track.

But time trials are also always available. Try those with the two cars unmodified.

yeah practice makes perfect!

i remember not being able to do the A licence; then i got a friends' saved data with A licence passed and raced the hell out of the available championships and the arcade mode. i didnt even think about the IA licence cos it was so much fun.

many laps later one night i decided to try the IA licence and passed them all in one fell swoop.

you just need to put more time into it!

superlemon
yeah practice makes perfect!

i remember not being able to do the A licence; then i got a friends' saved data with A licence passed and raced the hell out of the available championships and the arcade mode. i didnt even think about the IA licence cos it was so much fun.
Yeah, the A license is almost worse, in that there's less (but not no) opportunity to practice for it in the B license events. And you don't have much money available for experimentation.
many laps later one night i decided to try the IA licence and passed them all in one fell swoop.

you just need to put more time into it!
Yeah, but he's been trying for five years!

I wonder if he has a sub-optimal controller or something... I'm reasonably sure the game was harder the first time I tried with an Interact Barracuda II. The "dead spot" in the middle helped at first, but made fine steering adjustment difficult, and probably cost time overall. After I switched back to a Dual Shock, my times got a little better (and for license tests sometimes a little is the difference between passing and failing).

Back