Need help on S7 & S10

• Thread starter ozirules
  • 4 comments
Australia
Australia
ozirules12
I use hand controller , auto & Xbox 360 settings on controller . I have tried several of the tunes & find some like the Clio & Z06 do not have areo . I am very much a bronze driver , but have gold in most events . $37500 bank roll & only 4 days to clear GT5P as pre ordered GT5 . Are Pal setting different ?
& Yes I have done spec 111 upgrade .[At least I think so ] I still have the Ford GT to buy & if I have to save up to buy the Citron GT will it even qualify for these events ?

Cheers Ozi

I used Blitz R34 and Amuse S2000. I had to go to standard physics and just push it. you'll get it eventually. It is tough though

I used Blitz R34 and Amuse S2000. I had to go to standard physics and just push it. you'll get it eventually. It is tough though

Thanks but just got gold in Ford GT & best lap was 1.365 .:) Now for S10 :nervous::nervous::nervous: Tried both of those & best lap 1.44 , seems Pal version is a bit different as I can not adjust Areo on the Amuse 2000
Ozi

You should try using the mines skyline as the 4 wheel drive helps with aggressive driving on Suzuka to catch the rabbit. Hope this helps

Thanks ,but just found the tuned Vette & with the tune in the sticky I was able to get bronze , all Events now cleared . :):)
I did not understand why I could not get areo on Clio , Z06 , SRT 10 :dunce:
Many thanks to all Ozi 👍👍

Back