- 747
Hi all,
I'd have put this in a better forum section but couldn't seem to find one.. Anywho, I need some help picking a wheel, but my situation's a little different as I'm disabled/can't use pedals.
It'd be great if people could list what wheels, (preferably with FFB), have analog triggers/paddles behind them, as this is where I will assign throttle/brake. What I mean by analog is that they have variable input, not simply on/off like a digital button. Ultimately I hope to get Thrustmaster's newest badboy & build a set of hand controls similar to what I use in my real cars, but that's a ways off. (because one of them is getting supercharged this spring & that ain't cheap!) Ooh, I forgot to say that so far I know of only one wheel confirmed to have analog inputs behind the wheel.. Logitech's Driving Force Wireless. One of the wheels I'm specifically interested in is Thrustmaster's Ferrari GT? (I like how it's got 4 easily accessible buttons on the front of the wheel) As always, thanks in advance!
I'd have put this in a better forum section but couldn't seem to find one.. Anywho, I need some help picking a wheel, but my situation's a little different as I'm disabled/can't use pedals.
It'd be great if people could list what wheels, (preferably with FFB), have analog triggers/paddles behind them, as this is where I will assign throttle/brake. What I mean by analog is that they have variable input, not simply on/off like a digital button. Ultimately I hope to get Thrustmaster's newest badboy & build a set of hand controls similar to what I use in my real cars, but that's a ways off. (because one of them is getting supercharged this spring & that ain't cheap!) Ooh, I forgot to say that so far I know of only one wheel confirmed to have analog inputs behind the wheel.. Logitech's Driving Force Wireless. One of the wheels I'm specifically interested in is Thrustmaster's Ferrari GT? (I like how it's got 4 easily accessible buttons on the front of the wheel) As always, thanks in advance!