Need Help please

  • Thread starter Thread starter mustangfan663
  • 28 comments
  • 1,304 views
Messages
495
Canada
Newmarket
Messages
mustangfan663
I want to know how to post photos from an iPod touch. A step by step how to would help a lot.
 
^^^ wondering the same thing. I don't think it's possible
 
To bad I have a lot of good photos I would like to share with people
 
Move this thread to the GTplanet site support section and you will get a definite answer
 
Shoe67
Move this thread to the GTplanet site support section and you will get a definite answer

Ok will try that
 
If you have an image url you will have to write out image tags
and put them around the image url.

Like this.....
 
You can't upload photos directly from the app, currently. Upload them to another service like Photobucket, then you can insert them into your posts here using the forum's image code. You can see an overview on how to use that here.
 
Go through Photobucket. I can do just about anything through the app considering probably over 95% of my 4,000 posts are Via the mobile app. Anyway you can upload to photobucket via a mobile device by attaching the photo to an email that will you will send to an address the site will provide to you.

If you have any other questions about the app don't hesitate to ask me, I'm always around.
 
Last edited:
Schwartz
Go through Photobucket. I can do just about anything through the app considering probably over 95% of my 4,000 posts are Via the mobile app. Anyway you can upload to photobucket via a mobile divice by attaching the photo to an email that will you will send to an address the site will provide to you.

If you have any other questions about the app don't hesitate to ask me, I'm always around.

How do I get the pictures to photobucket
 
Wait I messed my words up how do I get them off the PLAYSTATION
 
Shoe67
Export to XMB, then go to the home screen and copy them to USB drive.
Is a USB drive a USB stick sorry for double post
 
You can also use a phone or anything else that can store stuff. That's what i did for my first photo i posted.
 
L8erBaby
You can also use a phone or anything else that can store stuff. That's what i did for my first photo i posted.

I have an iPod touch I plug it into the ps3 than what do I do?
 
mustangfan663
I have an iPod touch I plug it into the ps3 than what do I do?

Did you already put your photos on XMB storage?
 
Shoe67
You should be able to copy from XMB folder to "USB external storage"

Not sencing my iPod says connect storage media but its connected
 
mustangfan663
Not sencing my iPod says connect storage media but its connected

I don't know if you can then... sorry
 
As this isn't a site related question, I've moved it to the GT5 Q&A section.
 
I upload mine to facebook via playstation and then go on the ipod to save the photo. I then go upload it to photobucket and copy the img and post to thread needed.
 
ZachAttack1991
I upload mine to facebook via playstation and then go on the ipod to save the photo. I then go upload it to photobucket and copy the img and post to thread needed.

Ok sounds easy enough thanks for everyone's help
 
mustangfan663
Ok sounds easy enough thanks for everyone's help

No problem. If you need help, just post or message me.
 
Easiest is get a USB stick and load them in there than move to computer. It will be the best quality. I heard you can do this directly to computer wirelessly to PC but I have a Mac so idk. You could also upload them to Flickr account or Picassa than log onto the account on your computer. Apple stuff can be used as storage devices but apple blocks like everything so you can't do much unless you jailbreak it. Considering you could get a USB stick for like $5 it's better that way.
 
Back